10/10 Andrew Combs
10/14 Justin Townes Earle
10/17 Wilderado and Mt. Joy
10/23 Live and Bush
10/27 Wilco
11/2 Shovels & Rope
11/14 Drive-By Truckers
12/13 Todd Snider

I'm going to Jamestown Revival tonight in Dallas, i've heard from some other people that went to earlier shows that Ian Noe is great, i listened to his album and enjoyed it
Anytime

Lucius

Tickets arrived today for Dawes at Islington Assembly Hall in London in November! I missed them last time they were over here, last saw them opening for MMJ at Shepard's Bush Empire which is where I instantly fell for them!

I'm a bit cautious about Islington Assembly Hall as the one show I've seen there (Jonathan Wilson) the sound wasn't great/a bit very kinda quiet. I guess I'll find out this time wether it was JW or the venue itself that sounded bad. Although I do remember someone in the crowd saying "he's getting a lot better than he used to be" so I do wonder. I thought it was odd that the venue was originally advertised as Electric Ballroom which is actually a good venue then moved here as soon as they went on sale.
Twitter - @MrsKray ___ Insta - lleewwiiss_nneewwttoonn

Crispy

Quote from: Lucius on Aug 15, 2019, 12:29 pmTickets arrived today for Dawes at Islington Assembly Hall in London in November! I missed them last time they were over here, last saw them opening for MMJ at Shepard's Bush Empire which is where I instantly fell for them!

I'm a bit cautious about Islington Assembly Hall as the one show I've seen there (Jonathan Wilson) the sound wasn't great/a bit very kinda quiet. I guess I'll find out this time wether it was JW or the venue itself that sounded bad. Although I do remember someone in the crowd saying "he's getting a lot better than he used to be" so I do wonder. I thought it was odd that the venue was originally advertised as Electric Ballroom which is actually a good venue then moved here as soon as they went on sale.

Interesting, I happen to know the sound guy at Islington Assembly Hall, and he likes it loud (also plays drums for one of my favorite English peat bog superfuzz sphagnum moss sludge bands). And when I saw JW play a full band show a while back there was plenty of volume. Was it an acoustic JW show? Better luck with Dawes!
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

Cameron

Quote from: MMJTX on Aug 15, 2019, 08:57 am
Quote from: Cameron on Aug 14, 2019, 06:59 pm8/17 Ian Noe and Jamestown Revival
8/29 Nude Party
9/25 Houndmouth
9/28 Iron & Wine and Calexico
10/6 Raconteurs
10/10 Andrew Combs
10/14 Justin Townes Earle
10/17 Wilderado and Mt. Joy
10/23 Live and Bush
10/27 Wilco
11/2 Shovels & Rope
11/14 Drive-By Truckers
12/13 Todd Snider

I'm going to Jamestown Revival tonight in Dallas, i've heard from some other people that went to earlier shows that Ian Noe is great, i listened to his album and enjoyed it

I saw him open for Colter Wall a couple years ago and thought he was the better of the two. Enjoy!