In Search of... POSTERS!!!

Started by johnnYYac, Oct 02, 2017, 03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

ISO Poster Suggestions

• Include poster title, following this format: band city two-digit year artist last name

example:  My Morning Jacket Iowa City 18 Burwell    :wink:

• Description (1st run, AP, color variant, foil, etc.)

• Links to Expresso Beans or other gig poster websites, specific to the poster for sale.

• Preferred contact (Forum PM, email, phone number, etc.)

• An image of the poster, either the one for sale or a reasonable facsimile

By definition, we are all fans of My Morning Jacket and this place cannot be another place on the interwebs for someone to make a buck off of another person's passion.

If you're trying to flip or make money, use eBay and keep it off the Forum, please.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

rkwedge

Thanks John for setting this up. I'll start. I'm looking for these 3 and will pay or trade or a combination of both. PM me and we'll work something out.
MMJ-NYC-2010-Terminal 5, At Dawn-Burwell
MMJ-Chicago-2011-Jason Brammer
MMJ-Port Chester-2012, Night 1(12-27-2010)-Status Serigraph(Justin Helton)
Any edition on either
Yes this happened, T5 Burwell :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :thumbsup: :beer:
Another score, Port Chester Night 1 :beer:
And finally scored the Brammer at the NYE Silent Auction.  :thumbsup:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Jbpats

Agreed, thanks for setting this up.

Would love to get my hands on Bonnaroo 2015 by Justin Helton. Foil preferred but either option is definitely welcomed.

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/209845

PM if you're looking to sell. I will respond quickly.

johnnYYac

Quote from: Jbpats on Dec 05, 2017, 10:07 AM
Agreed, thanks for setting this up.

Would love to get my hands on Bonnaroo 2015 by Justin Helton. Foil preferred but either option is definitely welcomed.

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/209845

PM if you're looking to sell. I will respond quickly.
PM/email sent. Here's my copy, not a foil, though.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Maxwell North

ISO: MMJ NYE Colorado Burwell Night 3 (12/31/17) (Foil variant)

If anyone has an extra of the variant, I am looking. Was able to get variants of the first 2 nights at venue but night 3 (NYE) was sold out when I got to venue. Missed Burwell online sale due to driving back from Colorado.
-Thank you for your time

easy way

ISO:
Marq Spusta
2008 Greek Theatre: LA, CA

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/88450

*link is for the tan variant, but open to any available.
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

DayDrinkin

jammy

ISO:  Red Rocks 2012 EMEK yellow (left)

thanks

Sweet Nothing

Just posting here as well in search of Port Chester throw back 2019, the one with the elephant.  Thanks and my guess is it will be a Reno tonight unless he ends up making the VIP one, then my ultimate one would be another Spusta!  Crossing fingers for that and hoping I guess correct like "Rocket Man" being played last night!

MMJCOBRA

ISO 2006 Bonnaroo Burlesque poster.  The one with the pink octopus.

Been searching for years now.

CountSA

If anyone has a Status Beacon Night 4 poster, that is the only one from that run I am missing.

Varitek

ISO: My Morning Jacket Berkeley 08 Matt Leunig

https://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/88259

I have a few things to trade if there's interest in that. Or cash. Or both. Any leads welcomed as well.

PM works for any messages

Thanks to everyone who keeps this place rolling!!
"Did he just put on a cape?"

walterfredo

have you tried contacting matt directly? That is always worth a try.

Varitek

I did. He was very appreciative of the interest but did not have one to part with.

subinai

ISO the t5 Z poster, still.

WeeksByDays

ISO two posters. Both by Status Serigraph

2016 Louisville, KY - Night 2 - May 13th - Non-foil
2011 Alpharetta, GA

These and a few others got stolen a couple of years ago. While I've recovered most, these two are near impossible to find. Any leads would be helpful!

stoteg

Quote from: WeeksByDays on Jul 06, 2020, 09:55 PMISO two posters. Both by Status Serigraph

2011 Alpharetta, GA

Hey Weeks, are you still looking for 2011 Alpharetta? This guy has been selling his collection off. He hasn't been super responsive but I think that's because he's been moving. 2 days ago he replied that it was still available to someone that expressed interest, but still worth a shot. Here is the FB market post. Not the right print but it's the only way I could figure out how to get the correct URL, and the only way I can see to get in touch with him. Good luck!

ljangler

In search of My Morning Jacket Greek Theater Bizerkley, CA September 25, 2021
Poster

Concessions closed so early in the evening that I wasn't even able to get a shirt.

I hope that I am posting appropriately.

Varitek

ISO of My Morning Jacket Denver NYE 2021 Ken Taylor Triptych
just released

I missed the initial sale on the merch website.
I was one of the many fans who had signed up to go to Denver. Dec 30th was my 50th birthday and I would love to have the Triptych set to have something to hold on to the date with..

Thanks for any help

ericm

Quote from: ljangler on Sep 27, 2021, 12:14 AMIn search of My Morning Jacket Greek Theater Bizerkley, CA September 25, 2021
Poster

Concessions closed so early in the evening that I wasn't even able to get a shirt.

I hope that I am posting appropriately.

The poster is available in the band's merch store.

https://mymorningjacket.colortestmerch.com/collections/posters
"Where's Jim going?"