Fye (w/ free autograph)

Started by SuperKarateMonkyDC, Jun 04, 2008, 05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillsnufus

i wonder what the 34 is for?
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Love Dogg

Quotei wonder what the 34 is for?

My guess is because that's Jim's way to not take things so seriously.  He signs #34 like a basketball or football player would sign a yearbook or something.  Kinda one of those little Jim-inisms.  He's always talking about playing basketball or football.  Just having a little fun.

Or, I could be wrong. :P
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Jamie44

Its a 37.  Jim signs autographs and adds that number.  It like what sport stars do when they sign autographs.

Dillsnufus

has anyone gotten a in person autograph of the whole band? if so can you confirm that these look real? I think they're cause it looks like it's sharpie but it doesn't come with a certificate of authenticity so just wonderin.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jMZtdLra24E
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

loadedquestion

I got mine, and the autographs are very similar, but definitely different, than the ones posted. I think they're authentic

ManNamedTruth

Its a 37.  Jim signs autographs and adds that number.  It like what sport stars do when they sign autographs.

that definitely says 34, not 37
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Jellyfish

I got mine and the autographs are authentic not a facsimile.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

buymycar

I got mine today, as well.  What an awesome free gift.  Thanks to the OP for the heads up!!

BH

Why the f did I not do this?  I have three copy of the CDs, (listening party, pint glass, vinyl) but not this one.  The best one!  I have always wanted something with their signatures too.  Doh!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

buymycar

QuoteWhy the f did I not do this?  I have three copy of the CDs, (listening party, pint glass, vinyl) but not this one.  The best one!  I have always wanted something with their signatures too.  Doh!

It looks like you can still order it.  They haven't removed the part about the free gift from the Evil Urges page yet.

Angry Ewok

Got mine yesterday - very, very awesome.

Oh, and the signatures appear absolutely authentic... a bit cleaner than when they autographed a couple of posters using my back for a desktop, but definitely authentic.

;)
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Love Dogg

that definitely says 34, not 37

Got mine yesterday, too!!!!!!  Mine must've been signed late in the day because it looks like a 37 to me.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

ManNamedTruth

maybe Jim's fucking with us and signing both 37's and 34's. that first one looks like a 4 but not the next one.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Love Dogg

Quotemaybe Jim's fucking with us...

Indeed.

BH

Just ordered this, hope they still have the signed copies.  Otherwise I'll just end up with copy number four!  Like I said before, they are going to make great Holloween gifts.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

easy way

'Sweetness' was #34 as well. Mmmmmmm...cap'n goodies and sweetness should make a tasty cereal.

Sweetness=Walter Payton=#34=JJ=Cap'n Goodies...just so ya know

Math hurts...on topic though, I got mine and I thank you for the heads up.
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

BH

Sweetness=Walter Payton=#34=JJ=Cap'n Goodies...just so ya know

;D

Cameron

ordered mine a week or so ago and got the cd but not the auto yet.  hope it shows since they still have the offer up there.  customer service was no help as it was a auto reply.