The Evil Urges album cover mystery solved

Started by songdiver, May 17, 2010, 11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jones

QuoteSo does this mean songdiver has "quit" the forum...again?

i hope not. i feel like i'm ready to join the revolution, i just need to know how..

Sign me up.

Tracy 3000

I figured it out, but I can't say b/c it means something different to everyone   :-/
Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

Penny Lane

I figured it out, but I can't say b/c it means something different to everyone   :-/

i learned it by watching you, alright..

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Bigsky

i learned it by watching you, alright..

[media]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y-Elr5K2Vuo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y-Elr5K2Vuo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/media]

The funniest thing about that commercial was that the producers were serious...I still say that to be...I learned it by watching you... ;D

Easy Wind

gratefueled

Quote from: songdiver on May 17, 2010, 11:11 AMfor anybody still having a hard time figuring out what the hell the cover "means," I figured it out, but I can't say b/c it means something different to everyone, but pay closer attention to the dark figure/shadow that "appears" to many people to be looking toward the stage.  If you figure out what he's looking at then you can solve the code.  But what Code am I talking about? 

Siriusly, they put secret codes in everything...the fun part is figuring them out and then you'll be in your own rock band...

this is an amazing outlook and im excited to explore now

gratefueled

i'm intrigued by the man's stature and the PART on his hair! who is he?

Crispy

Quote from: gratefueled on Sep 13, 2019, 12:08 AM
Quote from: songdiver on May 17, 2010, 11:11 AMfor anybody still having a hard time figuring out what the hell the cover "means," I figured it out, but I can't say b/c it means something different to everyone, but pay closer attention to the dark figure/shadow that "appears" to many people to be looking toward the stage.  If you figure out what he's looking at then you can solve the code.  But what Code am I talking about? 

Siriusly, they put secret codes in everything...the fun part is figuring them out and then you'll be in your own rock band...

this is an amazing outlook and im excited to explore now
Quote from: gratefueled on Sep 13, 2019, 12:09 AM
i'm intrigued by the man's stature and the PART on his hair! who is he?

Firstly, thanks for bumping this classic thread. Secondly, the man is obviously James Gandolfini, with the guys paying tribute to their love for the Sopranos by superimposing a silhouette of their favorite anti-hero over a vague theme of old-timey theatres and amusement parks -- while obviously portraying the downfall of American democracy caused by the influence of deranged popular culture and organized crime; i.e., Jersey Boys. No secret code to it.
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."