for the love of god, RELEASE THE CHICAGO SHOWS.

Started by big_hungry_joe, Jan 05, 2009, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

If anyone has a copies of either Chi shows I'll give you my first born, well almost...

you think someone would actually want your kid??

use a better bartering object

I do enjoy sarcasm... :)

Is she 19?

wow...that didnt even cross my dirty mind  ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

twofingers

I made some album art for whenever it does surface. There will be a different one for the 2nd night. I'm really excited about this one. Photo courtesy of Jeff Luke.

[url="//www.thesteamengine.net"]www.thesteamengine.net[/url]

Bigsky

I keep coming back to this thread, and I keep mentioning that maybe the Chicago shows haven't been released because they are producing a live concert album (another Okonokos). This would keep us crazy fans satisfied while they are making a new studio album for 2010.

Does anyone else think this is possible???

twofingers...nice artwork.

Jernigan

I'd let you kick me square in my nuts to wrap my ears around night 2. And PWW from night 1. You could kick me 37 times.....

big hungry joe

QuoteI keep coming back to this thread, and I keep mentioning that maybe the Chicago shows haven't been released because they are producing a live concert album (another Okonokos). This would keep us crazy fans satisfied while they are making a new studio album for 2010.

Does anyone else think this is possible???

twofingers...nice artwork.

if this were the case, i would be very happy. who knows.

capt. scotty

QuoteI'd let you kick me square in my nuts to wrap my ears around night 2. And PWW from night 1. You could kick me 37 times.....

37!!!?!!?!?!?!?!!  ......In a row?!?!??

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

goose

QuoteI'd let you kick me square in my nuts to wrap my ears around night 2. And PWW from night 1. You could kick me 37 times.....

37!!!?!!?!?!?!?!!  ......In a row?!?!??

Headdy that shit is hilarious!! ;D
Hooked on four like one, two, three

Vadie Stark

QuoteI'd really like to hear them since I couldn't make it to the rescheduled dates.

I gave away both nights tix to a deserving soul so I figure I've already made my deposit in to the karma bank...

Maybe the karma bank is not doing well, you know with this economy.
I know other banks have failed.

Do you think the tapes are Federally insured?
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

Vadie Stark

Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

twofingers

While I desperately want these shows if this delay means it may be some sort of official recording that would be the tops and I would be okay with waiting. There is nothing I hate more than listening to poor quality live shows and a fuckin soundboard from 2 (or combinacion of 2) nights of knock you down MMJ from shows I was at would be amazing, I would finally know how the Okonokos crowd feels!
[url="//www.thesteamengine.net"]www.thesteamengine.net[/url]

big hungry joe

QuoteWhile I desperately want these shows if this delay means it may be some sort of official recording that would be the tops and I would be okay with waiting. There is nothing I hate more than listening to poor quality live shows and a fuckin soundboard from 2 (or combinacion of 2) nights of knock you down MMJ from shows I was at would be amazing, I would finally know how the Okonokos crowd feels!

well, hell yeah, if it's going to be released as a live album then yeah, i can wait for sure.

Janet

Weeks Go by Like Days

QuoteWhile I desperately want these shows if this delay means it may be some sort of official recording that would be the tops and I would be okay with waiting. There is nothing I hate more than listening to poor quality live shows and a fuckin soundboard from 2 (or combinacion of 2) nights of knock you down MMJ from shows I was at would be amazing, I would finally know how the Okonokos crowd feels!
Since when did you ever hear a bootleg soundboard recording? Those don't get released...

aMillionDreams

Since when did you ever hear a bootleg soundboard recording? Those don't get released...

They released two soundboard recordings of their Bonarroo sets.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Weeks Go by Like Days

Those were not board mixes.. They were mixed live from the recording
truck by some random engineer? Perhaps someday that show will be mixed properly with video footage?

AlwxanderD10

Those were not board mixes.. They were mixed live from the recording
truck by some random engineer? Perhaps someday that show will be mixed properly with video footage?
I are confused  :P
So these arent soundboards?
http://www.livebonnaroo.com/live-music/0,2588/My-Morning-Jacket-mp3-flac-download-6-12-2005-What-Stage-Bonnaroo-TN.html

http://www.livebonnaroo.com/live-music/0,2587,135/My-Morning-Jacket-mp3-flac-download-6-12-2004-Which-Tent-Bonnaroo-TN.html

(Anyone know if the 2006 or 2008 show will ever be released here?)