Main Menu

Breathin'

Started by eiseyrokker, Aug 28, 2005, 12:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomEisenbraun

indeed

sho could use some josta feeen/geeen/beean(?)

any clue on this one?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

tomEisenbraun

Just got word back from good ol Tom

and the man in the jacuzzi is none other than our friend dave doughman of
swearing at motorists.  another mystery solved.

so woot, y'all were indeed correct. Not that I doubted anything, but that's some good firsthand word here.

Woot.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

johnnYYac

Happiness is a new Jacket tune...

New to me, that is.  I've had the Run Thru single/EP CD for almost a year, hadn't apparently played it yet, and stumbled upon Breathin', sandwiched between Run Thru and a "new" version of Old Sept. Blues. 

Definitely more of a Jim experiment than a typical full-band tune (more info here: http://www.gerpotze.com/mymorningjacket/singles.html), but I'm diggin' my little discovery.  And, wouldn't you know there was already a thread about it, though it is 5 1/2 years old!

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

bluesky

Thanks Johnny! That's one that I don't have. I have been looking through some old threads too, some of the comments are priceless and it's also interesting to see who isn't here and who has stuck around.

Quote from: johnnYYac on Feb 23, 2011, 08:15 PM
Happiness is a new Jacket tune...

New to me, that is.  I've had the Run Thru single/EP CD for almost a year, hadn't apparently played it yet, and stumbled upon Breathin', sandwiched between Run Thru and a "new" version of Old Sept. Blues. 

Definitely more of a Jim experiment than a typical full-band tune (more info here: http://www.gerpotze.com/mymorningjacket/singles.html), but I'm diggin' my little discovery.  And, wouldn't you know there was already a thread about it, though it is 5 1/2 years old!

e_wind

I'm itchin about not having this, as well as about 4 other tracks. I guess I always new they existed but today im extra bored.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

AlwxanderD10

Still never heard this :(

johnnYYac

Quote from: AlwxanderD10 on Feb 27, 2012, 09:41 PM
Still never heard this :(
Happy Birthday, AlwxanderD10!   :birthdays:

Here's the three-track Run Thru single/ep, from the CD version. 

1. Run Thru
2. Breathin'
3. Old September Blues

Special limited edition single that was pressed for only one week. The title track comes from the album "It Still Moves" coupled with the non-LP b-side "Breathin'" and a song recorded from a live performance on Virgin Radio, "Old September Blues".
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Jellyfish

My copy came with this small ISM cover sticker.I also have an unopened copy as an extra.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

oboogie

Quote from: johnnYYac on Feb 27, 2012, 10:54 PM
Quote from: AlwxanderD10 on Feb 27, 2012, 09:41 PMStill never heard this :(
Happy Birthday, AlwxanderD10!  :birthdays:

Here's the three-track Run Thru single/ep, from the CD version. 

1. Run Thru
2. Breathin'
3. Old September Blues

Special limited edition single that was pressed for only one week. The title track comes from the album "It Still Moves" coupled with the non-LP b-side "Breathin'" and a song recorded from a live performance on Virgin Radio, "Old September Blues".

Hi. Would you be willing to sharing a FLAC version of this rare tune? It's really difficult to track down these days.

Many thanks.

sillyboob

Definitely interested in this one!!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

C.S.

Just chiming in to say the continuity in this forum is impressive; not often you jump back 16 years.