The Tab Site...

Started by meatplate, Dec 14, 2012, 12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meatplate

...is gone. Anyone know if there are plans to bring it or a new version of it back?

dp74

seconded.  is it a 'money for the server' issue or did someone ask that it be taken down?

can't tell you how much I relied on that for some tunes...

dP

WH7Gator

THIRD!!  Anyone know who owned that?  Shit, I'd pay the damn bill to get it back online.  Pretty sure that 50megs host is supposed to be free or something too.
As long as my heart's beating, that's all the proof you need....

johnnYYac

Quote from: WH7Gator on Jan 17, 2013, 03:02 PM
THIRD!!  Anyone know who owned that?  Shit, I'd pay the damn bill to get it back online.  Pretty sure that 50megs host is supposed to be free or something too.
I'll forward the link to this thread to the tab site's owner.  I think he decided to let it go, but maybe he can hand it over to one of you.  I looked into getting its content transferred to the forum somehow, but that won't quite work, either.  Many of the tabs from that site can be found within the threads of the Tab section of the forum, just not organized by album.  Don't forget the search function...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

FiddleCastro

Hey Johnny, I have a website (Mahgeetah.com) and I'm willing to give him some space to archive it.  Ask him if he's interested  :thumbsup:
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

johnnYYac

Quote from: FiddleCastro on Jan 18, 2013, 03:31 PM
Hey Johnny, I have a website (Mahgeetah.com) and I'm willing to give him some space to archive it.  Ask him if he's interested  :thumbsup:
That would be perfect.  Its Dylan (aMD).  Do you want to ask him on Facebook?  I don't think he's doing the forum anymore, plus he just moved to NC and all.  I think he'd happily had it over and Mahgeetah.com would be perfect for this.  Thanks, Rich!

(and feel free to add a johnnYYac's Omichord Ramblings link to your site... if you want  :wink: )

robb

this is an exciting development.  i had just learned the version of master plan from the rolling stone session and tried getting into more stuff only to find the site gone.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

FiddleCastro

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 18, 2013, 07:41 PM
Quote from: FiddleCastro on Jan 18, 2013, 03:31 PM
That would be perfect.  Its Dylan (aMD).  Do you want to ask him on Facebook?  I don't think he's doing the forum anymore, plus he just moved to NC and all.  I think he'd happily had it over and Mahgeetah.com would be perfect for this.  Thanks, Rich!

(and feel free to add a johnnYYac's Omichord Ramblings link to your site... if you want  :wink: )

Excellent, I am not friends with him on Facebook, but I think I can find him, and yes! Link will be added :D

dp74

nice to see the ball rollin' on this!  very happy about these recent developments.

FiddleCastro

Johnny! Check yer FB messages  :thumbsup:

johnnYYac

FiddleCastro

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 22, 2013, 12:38 PM
Quote from: FiddleCastro on Jan 22, 2013, 11:24 AM
Johnny! Check yer FB messages  :thumbsup:
Back atcha!

Excellente, Hope to have some news very soon

meatplate

Quote from: dp74 on Jan 22, 2013, 11:15 AM
nice to see the ball rollin' on this!  very happy about these recent developments.

Same here - thanks guys!

FiddleCastro

I got in touch with Dylan, and he will send me the files for the website.  We've both been pretty busy lately, but it shall be up fairly soon! 

johnnYYac

Quote from: FiddleCastro on Jan 30, 2013, 09:32 AM
I got in touch with Dylan, and he will send me the files for the website.  We've both been pretty busy lately, but it shall be up fairly soon!
You da man, Fiddle-C!  :thumbsup:

davymac

Quote from: FiddleCastro on Jan 30, 2013, 09:32 AM

Thanks Fiddle!  This was a great tab resource!

FiddleCastro

I am working on it at the moment, it needs a little work here and there, I should have it up again within the next week or so

johnnYYac

Quote from: FiddleCastro on Feb 12, 2013, 01:58 PM
I am working on it at the moment, it needs a little work here and there, I should have it up again within the next week or so
Awesome, Rich.  Way to take the torch!  Once you have it up and running, we'll post the link.  We may need to get some other goodies onto that site!  :thumbsup:

WH7Gator

Hey guys!  Just saw the developments.  Truly awesome.  Any progress?  Thanks again for bringing it back!!
As long as my heart's beating, that's all the proof you need....

FiddleCastro

Quote from: WH7Gator on Apr 05, 2013, 01:41 PM
Hey guys!  Just saw the developments.  Truly awesome.  Any progress?  Thanks again for bringing it back!!

Things have been super busy the last month and I am sorry for not providing updates, but I have to do some minor work on some of the files.  I actually have TTF and At Dawn done, if you'd like I can put the incomplete site up with those two sections for now. 

After this weekend, things should die down quite a bit and i'll have more time to work on this  :smiley: