RIP to a dear MMJ fan

Started by exist10z, Jan 07, 2013, 10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rizzos Girl

So sorry to hear about this! Misti, my prayers are with you and your friends and family.

My Morning Tube top

Misti,

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I know I have read many contributions from Erik. I feel like I must have met Erik at one of the Wiltern shows, I was at Port Chester as well. I am not sure if you live in LA, but if you need anything please do not hesitate to reach out.

Sending love to you and your family

Bigsky

Our heart's soul goes out to you and your family. So completely sorry for your lose

johnnYYac

Dear Misti,

It means a lot to have you come here to share with us Erik's passing.  I am so very sorry for your loss.  Erik was a vital part of what makes this place so special.  He was a good man and will be missed.  Today, I shed tears and honor his exist10z. 

To Erik!  :beer:  Rest in peace, our brother.  Take care, Misti, and come back if you like.   
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Northern Neighbour

My condolences to you and your family, Misti, during this difficult time.

Erik was a big part of this community, and his spirit will always remain here.  He was jovial, polite, energetic, and intelligent, and, as you can see, touched a lot of people here.

All the best to you and your family.

el_chode

I talked (and differed) politics with him without it getting heated or personal. That, to me, is the sign of a true man.

I believe the point of a wordless chorus is to express something adequately when words themselves will not suffice. That seems to be appropriate here.

My condolences.

I'm surrounded by assholes

oistheone

I am so incredibly sorry to hear of this. My condolences to your entire family. He was such a positively contributing member of this forum -- the type of fan that makes the MMJ community such a blast to be a part of. Such a tragic loss.

Rest in peace Erik.

Dillsnufus

My condolences Misti to you and your family.  I'm blasting  Cobra for him. Hope he hears it wherever he is. :beer:
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

BigHerm

Not sure I ever had any interaction with him but I'm so sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family  :cry:

Rest in peace brother.

Ruckus

Sincere condolences to you and your family Misti.

Erik you fellow Baltimoron.  I think we did in fact meet in passing at Port Chester at the second line on the first night though I did not know it was you at the time.  It was a pleasure playing fantasy football with you this year and your thoughtful presence here will be missed.

RIP Brother

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

parkervb

so sorry about your and your family's loss.  RIP
Don't you ever turn it off

br00ke

Such sad sad news .. much love & strength to you and your family Misti.

ManNamedTruth

I've interacted with him on a number of topics and he always had something intelligent, and thoughtful to say. Definitely one of the bright spots of the forum in what has been a down year. R.I.P. Erik, rock on in whatever plane you 'exist' on.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

MamaKel

Misti,

I am deeply saddened to hear of Erik's passing.  He was an extremely bright, thoughtful and positive person, who brought so much to all of our daily lives just by being who he was/is.  I cannot begin to imagine what it feels like to lose your soulmate...the thought has made me cry several times today.  But I truly believe that soulmates travel through many lives together, and though it does not diminish your loss in the present, hopefully it adds light to your future.  I truly encourage you to use The Forum as a place to share your thoughts on anything, and if there is ever an MMJ show that you would like to peg as a 'memorial show' for your dear one, I'm sure everyone on here would be ready to celebrate his life with you.  I am so sorry, Misti. I am praying for you and your family. And if there's any way we can help you through this, please let us know.

God Bless.

Angelo

Very sorry for your loss, Misti. My condolences go out to you and your family.

HansAndreas

CHIMMJFAN

Misti,

I am shocked to hear this news! I unfortunately, did not have the opportunity to meet Erik but I always enjoyed his posts.
Please know that his spirit will always be with MMJ and in all their future shows they play.

My condolences to you and your family.

CHIMMJFAN (SHAUN)
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

NoVa_NoLa

This is just terribly shocking and sad news.  Deepest sympathy and condolences to you and you family, Misti.

ms. yvon

well damn.  this is heartbreaking news.  so sorry to hear.  it's surprising to know that erik & i crossed paths so many times but never met.  damn damn damn.

much love, misti.
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ericm

Misti,

So sorry to hear of Erik's passing. My deepest sympathies, and  condolences to you and your family. I exchanged some pm's with Erik, but I only got to meet him briefly, and that was to sell him a pair or MMJ PC tix to the Thursday show. I never did get to hang online or inside with him for long, but he was as happy as could be to be in PC, meet some of the forum faithful, and was really psyched to be going to the show. His smile, and excitement for the show is something I won't soon forget. So glad that my extras went to him, and he got to enjoy the show.

Eric
"Where's Jim going?"