Main Menu

Attn: BH

Started by e_wind, Jan 14, 2013, 05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

the most recent version of the spreadsheet I have is from 2011. Is there an updated one with 2012 shows?
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

BH

Yes.   I've been in bed for 3 straight days with the stomach flu, been when I recover, will get it to you!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

Google version updated at link below.   Let me know if you want me to email you the excel version.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al1tmaXuT73PdHBVUnl2dzA5NGY2bTQyUkhyZDloNlE#gid=0
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

johnnYYac

Email excel version, please!

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Crispy

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 16, 2013, 06:06 PM

Yes! I need one of these coffee cups.

Now, for anyone interested (NERDS), here's a link to a spreadsheet I've made for compiling personal setlists, and generating some silly stats. Get the one with "Blank" in the name, instructions can be found within.
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

itrainmonkeys

Wow, this is amazing. I may have to steal this and use it as a template for my own. I've been meaning to do a setlist spreadsheet for The Felice Brothers.

BH

Quote from: Crispy on Jan 16, 2013, 06:17 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 16, 2013, 06:06 PM

Yes! I need one of these coffee cups.

Now, for anyone interested (NERDS), here's a link to a spreadsheet I've made for compiling personal setlists, and generating some silly stats. Get the one with "Blank" in the name, instructions can be found within.

Sweet!   Can't wait to fill that out!   :smiley: :cry: :lipsrsealed:

GO4IT

The Google Docs link didn't work for me, BH, so if you could update the link or e-mail me the excel version I would appreciate it.  This is a fantastic resource that you created.

I also couldn't find the archived setlists on the mmj web site.  Did they never reinstate that?

BH

Quote from: GO4IT on Jan 27, 2013, 10:33 PM
The Google Docs link didn't work for me, BH, so if you could update the link or e-mail me the excel version I would appreciate it.  This is a fantastic resource that you created.

I also couldn't find the archived setlists on the mmj web site.  Did they never reinstate that?

emailed this morning.    let me know if it doesn't go thru for some reason.

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: GO4IT on Jan 27, 2013, 10:33 PM

No, they attempted to make something like it, but it's lacking in several ways. I miss the old archive every day... :cry:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

e_wind

Yeah the new archive is far less fluent. It needs to be organized by more than just a page number system. By year or tour. Maybe we can collectively transfer it this forum somehow. Like have a ne sub category undershows called "Set List Archive" and then have sticky threads called "Spontaneous Curation Tour 2012" "New Years Eve Run 2012" Evil Urges Tour 2008", etc etc . Sure would be easier to navigate.

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Fully

I nominate ewind to be in charge of organizing this. He has a great idea here. Or they could just bring back the old archive. You know it's sitting around somewhere on a server.

GO4IT

I continue to be amazed by BH's archive spreadsheet.  It answers all of your questions.  It is truly a tour de force.

SaraBananaBear

Love the spreadsheet!  :thumbsup:

Crispy

I concur, and I think we should continue to distract BH from his football misery by giving him more accolades for his excellent spreadsheet!
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

SaraBananaBear

Is there a Google version with the 2013 shows? :smiley:

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: Crispy on Dec 08, 2013, 11:13 AM
I concur, and I think we should continue to distract BH from his football misery by giving him more accolades for his excellent spreadsheet!

Yes, never mind football BH, it's all about the spreadsheet!  :thumbsup:

BH

Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Dec 08, 2013, 12:48 PM

Mine is updated but I'm not good at remembering to update google.  Will try to do it tommorow, but if not soon!   Thx for distraction, I need it.

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: BH on Dec 09, 2013, 08:18 PM
Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Dec 08, 2013, 12:48 PM

Mine is updated but I'm not good at remembering to update google.  Will try to do it tommorow, but if not soon!   Thx for distraction, I need it.

Thank you!  :thumbsup: