Official Recordings at nugs.net

Started by CC, Sep 02, 2012, 03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bartel

can anyone maybe closer to the band or the management tell us or give us a hint when we could see the next complete show available in the series?

johnnYYac

Quote from: MOWJO8185 on Jul 22, 2014, 12:30 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen... Remnants has been officially released live: http://www.livedownloads.com/live-music/0,10899/My-Morning-Jacket-mp3-flac-download-6-17-2008-Le-National--Montreal-QB.html
Thanks, MOWJO8185.  I didn't see your post in this "sticky" thread.  Remnants was only played live during the Evil Urges tour in '08 nine times, only four of those in the US.  The only other time was the necessary inclusion of it during Evil Urges and Beyond at Terminal 5.  The summary of live Remnants:

6/10/08  Ear-X-tacy, Louisville, KY
6/16/08  Kook Haus, Toronto, ON
6/17/08  Le Nationale, Montreal, QC
6/25/08  Leadmill, Sheffield, UK
6/27/08  Acadamy, Manchester, UK
7/02/08  Luxor (Rockpalast), Cologne, Germany
8/15/08  Riverfront, Nashville, TN
8/27/08  Fox, Atlanta, GA
10/2/08  Orpheum, Minnesota, MN
10/23/10  Evil Urges and Beyond, Terminal 5, NYC
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Mr. White

New/Old Music!

I'm downloading it right now!

Thanks for the heads-up!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Taterbug

The 2008 Nashville show they just released is fanfriggingtastic.  Probably one of my favourites so far released. Jims vocals are like a warm plate of peanut butter cookies just out of the oven.  I didn't have the honor to see the show or the sweet fireworks display in the background.  Now all I have to do is krank that shit up ,   close my eyes and take a journey.   :thumbsup:
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

walterfredo

^absolutely agree. Been listening to it non stop for days. So good!!

bartel

Quote from: Taterbug on Dec 26, 2014, 08:14 PM
The 2008 Nashville show they just released is fanfriggingtastic.  Probably one of my favourites so far released. Jims vocals are like a warm plate of peanut butter cookies just out of the oven.  I didn't have the honor to see the show or the sweet fireworks display in the background.  Now all I have to do is krank that shit up ,   close my eyes and take a journey.   :thumbsup:

agreed my fav show so far

WickedMessenger

Just got the Roll Call code good a free download. Is there any consensus on the most essential of these official bootlegs? I have the 2012 Red Rocks shows and they are awesome.  Saw some discussion above about the Nashville 2008 and 12-31-2012 Boston shows being good too. 

sillyboob

I'm holding onto my free download for a Waterfall tour show - hopefully Red Rocks.  Anyone know if / when these shows might start showing up?
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

MOWJO8185

At the risk of identifying myself as an obsessive freak, I fairly frequently (at least once a day) go onto MMJ's page on the LiveDownloads site to see if anything new has been added.  Well, today, there aren't any new shows, but previously, there had been a section titled "Current Shows" that held OBH2 and Red Rocks, and then all other shows were listed under "Archives".  But today, all shows are now under Archives.  Now, this could be just general maintenance the LiveDownloads crew does every now and again to update their classifications,but it COULD mean that something is being updated in the "Current Shows" section! Crossing my fingers for Beacon!

johnnYYac

ratsnest74

anyone notice that the 2004 Bonnaroo show used to be available but is no longer there?

Lonndown27

shit thats bothersome... 
Quote from: ratsnest74 on May 16, 2016, 12:01 PM
anyone notice that the 2004 Bonnaroo show used to be available but is no longer there?

Bonnaroo2004 was a pinnacle moment. maybe a live DVD in the future? Some absolutely incredible Danny Clinch filmed footage from that show is on youtube, check it out!!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

ratsnest74

I have seen OBH video on youtube, was hoping maybe the whole set will be released. Are other songs on youtube?

Quote from: Lonndown27 on May 16, 2016, 01:52 PM
shit thats bothersome... 
Quote from: ratsnest74 on May 16, 2016, 12:01 PM

Bonnaroo2004 was a pinnacle moment. maybe a live DVD in the future? Some absolutely incredible Danny Clinch filmed footage from that show is on youtube, check it out!!

RobRoy286

Mr. White

Quote from: RobRoy286 on Sep 06, 2016, 12:46 AM
Where did these go?

They still have all the shows that have been available in the past. The only thing is that the official link from MMJ's site to Nugs has gone away. I keep checking for new concerts. There hasn't been anything new since Red Rocks 2015.

Here's the link.
http://www.livedownloads.com/searchRes.aspx?searchStr=my+morning+jacket&x=0&y=1
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

johnnYYac

We must include this newly released Carl show from Nashville...

http://www.livedownloads.com/live-music/0,15097/Carl-Broemel-mp3-flac-download-8-20-2016-The-Basement-East-Nashville-TN.html

Tom Blankenship- bass guitar
Russ Pollard- drums
Adam Landry- guitar
Danny Mitchell- keyboards

Sleepy Lagoon
Rockingchair Dancer
In the Dark
Landing Gear
Best of
Snowflake
On the Case
Retired
Carried Away
Sleepwalk
4th of July
-----
Questions
Once in a Lifetime
Different People
Ooh La La
Like a Hurrciane (Neil Young cover)

johnnYYac

Happy Holidays!

I received a free download code as part of my Roll Call membership, but I already have all of the available MMJ shows and the code expires in a few weeks.

First comer wins!  Below is the email I received.  The code is in bold.  Maybe post below if you successfully redeem it, so that others will know its no longer available.

Enjoy!

Roll Call: Your Live Show Download Code
Hello!
One of the many perks of being a part of Roll Call is receiving a download code good for one FREE download of your choice from the LIVE My Morning Jacket archives.
Thanks for your patience while waiting to receive your download code.
Your unique code is: CDAG6B589A
To redeem your download, head over to the LIVE My Morning Jacket archives and set up your account. Please do not share your code as it is only good for a single use.
If you have any questions or concerns about your Roll Call account, please contact our Fan Support team.
If you encounter any issues with the download itself, please contact NUGs support.
Thanks! Hope to see you on the road!

sillyboob

I just tried to redeem it for the San Francisco 2011 show but the code has been redeemed.  Thanks for posting though JY!!!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Lonndown27

Quote from: johnnYYac on Dec 13, 2016, 01:35 PM
Happy Holidays!

I received a free download code as part of my Roll Call membership, but I already have all of the available MMJ shows and the code expires in a few weeks.

First comer wins!  Below is the email I received.  The code is in bold.  Maybe post below if you successfully redeem it, so that others will know its no longer available.

Enjoy!

Roll Call: Your Live Show Download Code
Hello!
One of the many perks of being a part of Roll Call is receiving a download code good for one FREE download of your choice from the LIVE My Morning Jacket archives.
Thanks for your patience while waiting to receive your download code.
Your unique code is: CDAG6B589A
To redeem your download, head over to the LIVE My Morning Jacket archives and set up your account. Please do not share your code as it is only good for a single use.
If you have any questions or concerns about your Roll Call account, please contact our Fan Support team.
If you encounter any issues with the download itself, please contact NUGs support.
Thanks! Hope to see you on the road!

Johnny you are eternal! !!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018