Previous topic - Next topic

DayDrinkin

Confirmed just now on the roo stream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DayDrinkin

With Moon Taxi

TheDark

Hell yeah.. Go up to Nashville and head back to Atlanta for the two shows. Nice 3 night run..

BigHerm

Anyone bought tix to a show here yet? Do we know if there is a pit? All GA?

DayDrinkin

Quote from: BigHerm on Jun 15, 2015, 04:36 PM
Anyone bought tix to a show here yet? Do we know if there is a pit? All GA?

Looks like only GA is the lawn.

Mahgeetah34

Crap! That ruins my hopes of getting rail  :cry:

ericm

Kind of reminds me of the St. Auggie Amp a little bit. They pull the front Orch seats sometimes to create a standing GA Pit, and will be doing so for MMJ in August. I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same at this Amp.
"Where's Jim going?"

Fully

Let's hope so. Although seats do make for an easier pre-show. I'll have to work that day bc I'm taking off the next day for the Fox shows.

ericm

Quote from: Fully on Jun 15, 2015, 10:10 PM
Let's hope so. Although seats do make for an easier pre-show. I'll have to work that day bc I'm taking off the next day for the Fox shows.

I'm with you there on the seats/pre show deal.  :thumbsup:

I'll take a small seated pit every time, but we do what we gotta do for that prime Rail Estate of a GA Pit.  :wink:  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

TheThird

Since I've been MIA on all things MMJ related for a while now  :undecided:, I'm a bit out of the loop. Are they doing soundcheck tickets on this tour?
[url="http://www.discogs.com/user/TheThird/collection"]http://www.discogs.com/user/TheThird/collection[/url]

DayDrinkin

Fully

Quote from: TheThird on Jun 16, 2015, 07:40 AM
Since I've been MIA on all things MMJ related for a while now  :undecided:, I'm a bit out of the loop. Are they doing soundcheck tickets on this tour?
Not at all the shows. Somewhere under the news tab there is an announcement about which shows have sound check parties.

Fully

LBSUNFLWR

I am going to this place Labor Day weekend for 2 nights of Widespread Panic. For those shows it's a GA Pit, then assigned seats and then a GA Lawn. Happy to have gotten seats both nights. Place looks awesome, very excited to check it out.

Mr. White

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

BigHerm

1. daydrinkin +1
2. Fully
3. Mr. White +3
4. BigHerm +1

DayDrinkin

I got row J on Carl's side.  How did you all make out?

Mr. White

Quote from: DayDrinkin on Jun 16, 2015, 11:32 AM

The first pair of tickets I got were Orchestra 3, Row E, and the second pair were even better in Orchestra 3, Row B (Jim's side).
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

DayDrinkin

Quote from: Mr. White on Jun 16, 2015, 11:37 AM

The first pair of tickets I got were Orchestra 3, Row E, and the second pair were even better in Orchestra 3, Row B (Jim's side).

I failed the Roll Call site (again).  I kept refreshing for a couple of minutes before I realized I needed to scroll down to select tickets, then promptly selected 1 when I needed 2 and had to start over.  :cheesy:

HIGH on SOUND

Quote from: DayDrinkin on Jun 16, 2015, 11:43 AM
Quote from: Mr. White on Jun 16, 2015, 11:37 AM

I failed the Roll Call site (again).  I kept refreshing for a couple of minutes before I realized I needed to scroll down to select tickets, then promptly selected 1 when I needed 2 and had to start over.  :cheesy:

The scroll down got me too! Still was able to pull a single in Row B Center.