Nashville Aug 6! - Ascend Amphitheater Roll Call

Started by DayDrinkin, Jun 13, 2015, 11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryno11111

To anyone that bought a "reserved seat"..... I may be wrong about this but it's looking like your "reserved seat" (sections 101-103) may or may not even include an actual seat.   Possibly a folding chair?  Curious what other people think about this setup at the new venue......

Anybody know more about this?

ellisintransit

Here's a great article from The Tennessean:  http://www.tennessean.com/story/entertainment/music/2015/07/14/nashville-offers-first-look-ascend-amphitheater/30164769/

2200 removable chairs in reserved, lawn capacity is 4500

I think the reason for the removable chairs is that the amphitheater will be free and open as a park when no concerts are scheduled, which is great.

DayDrinkin

Mr. White

I know there is another area on here for advertising extra tickets for sale, but I thought I'd start here and post in that section later.

I have 2 extra tickets for the show two weeks from tonight at the brand new Ascend Amphitheater in Nashville, Tennessee (Thursday, August 6, 2015). They are pretty good seats (Orch 3, Row E, Seats 8 & 9 - Jim's side). From looking at the map, these seats should be 5th row. (My brother and I will be on Row B - 2nd row.)

(I have offered them to someone else here on the Forum who originally reached out to me with a PM asking if I had extra tickets but has since purchased scalper tickets. If he wants them, I'll have to sell them to him. However, he hasn't responded to my newest PM yet, so I'll give him until about this time tomorrow.)

These Roll Call pre-ordered tickets cost me $139.48. I got the actual tickets in the mail Saturday. My brother and I will be attending the show, so I can hand them over to whoever gets them in person down in Nashville.

If you are interested, please send me a PM as soon as you can. If the other Forum member doesn't respond to my PM before this time tomorrow, I'll sell them to whoever responds to this post first.

Thanks, all you MMJ concert addicts!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Mr. White

I have 2 extra tickets for the show two weeks from last night at the brand new Ascend Amphitheater in Nashville, Tennessee (Thursday, August 6, 2015). They are pretty good seats (Orch 3, Row E, Seats 8 & 9 - Jim's side). From looking at the map, these seats should be 5th row. (My brother and I will be on Row B - 2nd row.)

These Roll Call pre-ordered tickets cost me $139.48 (for both). I got the actual tickets in the mail Saturday. My brother and I will be attending the show, so I can hand them over to whoever gets them in person down in Nashville. I'd like to sell both of them to one person for convenience sake, but I am willing to sell just one.

Mr. White

Quote from: Mr. White on Jul 24, 2015, 09:20 AM
I have 2 extra tickets for the show two weeks from last night at the brand new Ascend Amphitheater in Nashville, Tennessee (Thursday, August 6, 2015). They are pretty good seats (Orch 3, Row E, Seats 8 & 9 - Jim's side). From looking at the map, these seats should be 5th row. (My brother and I will be on Row B - 2nd row.)

These Roll Call pre-ordered tickets cost me $139.48 (for both). I got the actual tickets in the mail Saturday. My brother and I will be attending the show, so I can hand them over to whoever gets them in person down in Nashville. I'd like to sell both of them to one person for convenience sake, but I am willing to sell just one.

Still looking for a home for my extra 5th row seats...

Mr. White

I still have 2 extra tickets for this show at the brand new Ascend Amphitheater in Nashville, Tennessee (Thursday, August 6, 2015). They are pretty good seats (Orch 3, Row E, Seats 8 & 9 - Jim's side). From looking at the map, these seats should be 5th row. (My brother and I will be on Row B - 2nd row.)

If anyone out there needs these tickets or knows somebody who does, please respond to this post or send me a PM.

consigliare

Mr. White - give me a day or two to find out, if possible. 

That day is my B-day, I have never been to Nashville, and the show in Artpark has only left me wanting more MMJ! 

I just texted a good friend to see if he wants to take a road trip so hopefully he will get back to me real soon.   

Mr. White

Quote from: consigliare on Jul 27, 2015, 09:49 PM
Mr. White - give me a day or two to find out, if possible. 

That day is my B-day, I have never been to Nashville, and the show in Artpark has only left me wanting more MMJ! 

I just texted a good friend to see if he wants to take a road trip so hopefully he will get back to me real soon.   

Well consigliare...I think I have one spoken for already. Someone from Memphis sent me a message that she would probably take one for herself. I still have the other one left though. (This just happened in the last couple of hours.) It would be cool if you still wanted to buy the other one, but I don't know how far you would have to travel alone for this show and if it would be worth the trip for you. If the weather is good, it should be an amazing show...brand new Amphitheater, real close to the stage, Carl's home and Tom's new home city... Just let me know if you still want it, and I'll save it for you.

consigliare

Mr. White:

Had not heard back, so it appears to be a no-go for me.  Sincerest thanks for your consideration, though.

Have a great show - I know you will!

Mr. White

Quote from: consigliare on Jul 29, 2015, 03:11 PM
Mr. White:

Had not heard back, so it appears to be a no-go for me.  Sincerest thanks for your consideration, though.

Have a great show - I know you will!

Thanks for getting back to me on this. I'll go ahead and send a PM to the lady in Memphis letting her know that the extra ticket can go to her friend (if she actually wants to go).

Talk to you later!

halesdd

Hey fellow MMJ fanatics,

So my buddy backed out on me and now I have two tickets in section 103 row M that I need to sell.  I'm asking for $90 for the pair (versus tickets were $60 a piece).  Any one that may be interested please let me know before I post to stub hub as I'd rather them find a good home.

Shoot me a message or respond and we can go from there.

Thanks!

-Derek

And all that ever mattered will some day turn back to batter, like a joke.

kholl44

Does anyone know what time are gates opening and what time Moon Taxi and MMJ will each go on? MMJ website says 5:30 which seems way too early and Moon Taxis website says 7:00
I'm in love with this soul; it's a meaning that I understand

Mahgeetah34

Somebody requested Outta My System for this show. Surely they can't be serious. If they actually play that as one of the few Spontaneous Curation requests, I'm gonna find that guy and....

rmpotsy

Quote from: kholl44 on Jul 30, 2015, 09:14 PM
Does anyone know what time are gates opening and what time Moon Taxi and MMJ will each go on? MMJ website says 5:30 which seems way too early and Moon Taxis website says 7:00

I need to know this as well as it looks like I'm going to be flying in from a work trip
out go the lights it begins

Mr. White

Quote from: rmpotsy on Jul 31, 2015, 11:39 AM
Quote from: kholl44 on Jul 30, 2015, 09:14 PM

I need to know this as well as it looks like I'm going to be flying in from a work trip

I had asked this to Wonderful Union, and they responded with an e-mail a month or two ago. I can't find it, but I seem to remember it saying the gates would open at 5:30, the opening act would go on at 7:00, and MMJ would take the stage around 8:45...I think.

NSLrecordings

Please go early and see Moon Taxi!!  They are friends of mine and they put on a great show! 
[url="//www.facebook.com/nslmedia"]www.facebook.com/nslmedia[/url] / [url="//www.nslmedia.net"]www.nslmedia.net[/url]

Mr. White

Quote from: NSLrecordings on Jul 31, 2015, 06:18 PM
Please go early and see Moon Taxi!!  They are friends of mine and they put on a great show! 

I plan on checking them out.

Lonndown27

Quote from: Mahgeetah34 on Jul 30, 2015, 09:40 PM
Somebody requested Outta My System for this show. Surely they can't be serious. If they actually play that as one of the few Spontaneous Curation requests, I'm gonna find that guy and....

hahahah!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Fully

There is always at least twenty people asking them to play stuff that I'm like wtf.