Lockn' Webcast On Dimeadozen

Started by buymycar, Aug 28, 2016, 11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBSUNFLWR

LBSUNFLWR

Quote from: odelljaj on Aug 29, 2016, 05:07 PM
WE NEED VIDEO!

and you should feel free to download that video from the link in the first post.

oistheone

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Aug 29, 2016, 06:49 PM
https://archive.org/details/mmj2016-08-27.CM-33

another copy on archive that sounds good.

Both recordings sound fucking fantastic! Major props to the tapers, amazing job!

LBSUNFLWR

Mr. White

Quote from: oistheone on Aug 29, 2016, 07:56 PM
Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Aug 29, 2016, 06:49 PM
https://archive.org/details/mmj2016-08-27.CM-33

another copy on archive that sounds good.

Both recordings sound fucking fantastic! Major props to the tapers, amazing job!

This second version failed the download the first time, but I've got it now!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

bartel

Quote from: NSLrecordings on Aug 29, 2016, 05:05 PM
Here is the audio.  I just had a short drop in What the World Needs Now, about 5 seconds total.  Rest is complete with no other music missing.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=570141

a dropbox link would be amazing..

LBSUNFLWR

I will download this new version when I get home tonight, and if anyone still wants a dropbox link to this audio I will put one up.

I am currently listening to this one: https://archive.org/details/mmj2016-08-27.CM-33
from archive.org where anyone can easily download or stream. But if anyone is having trouble getting it I could also put a dropbox link to this version. It sounds great!!!

rmpotsy

i guess im an idiot, but can someone tell me how to start this video torrent?  i have done this before, but i am not able to find a "link" to get the torrent started on the dimeadozen page.  i am using utorrent if that helps.
out go the lights it begins

wheelhousetunes

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Aug 29, 2016, 06:55 PM
Quote from: odelljaj on Aug 29, 2016, 05:07 PM
WE NEED VIDEO!

and you should feel free to download that video from the link in the first post.

Apparently you don't realize that not everyone uses Dime.

oistheone

You need to signup/login to your Dime account before you can access the torrent download link. And if you do have an account, but have a bad download-to-upload ratio (as is unfortunately the case with my account), your download will not start in uTorrent. Desperately hoping someone with a good ratio can download and share via other channels!

LBSUNFLWR

As far as I have always known Dime is free to join and you don't need an invite.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/account-signup.php

rmpotsy

Quote from: oistheone on Aug 30, 2016, 09:25 AM
You need to signup/login to your Dime account before you can access the torrent download link. And if you do have an account, but have a bad download-to-upload ratio (as is unfortunately the case with my account), your download will not start in uTorrent. Desperately hoping someone with a good ratio can download and share via other channels!

i just created an account and i am logged in.  surely they cannot expect me to have a good ratio when i am 0 up and 0 down.  is there a link i am missing or how do i get the file into utorrent to start it? 

LBSUNFLWR

click the link after you search so you get to the page just for this torrent, and then click on the very top of the page where it says "torrent file" and the utorrent should start.

NSLrecordings

Quote from: bartel on Aug 29, 2016, 10:54 PM
Quote from: NSLrecordings on Aug 29, 2016, 05:05 PM
Here is the audio.  I just had a short drop in What the World Needs Now, about 5 seconds total.  Rest is complete with no other music missing.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=570141

a dropbox link would be amazing..

http://mymorningjacket.net/index.php/topic,20535.0.html
[url="//www.facebook.com/nslmedia"]www.facebook.com/nslmedia[/url] / [url="//www.nslmedia.net"]www.nslmedia.net[/url]

rmpotsy

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Aug 30, 2016, 09:32 AM
click the link after you search so you get to the page just for this torrent, and then click on the very top of the page where it says "torrent file" and the utorrent should start.

thats my issue, i do not have a link where it says "torrent file"

Torrent file   My Morning Jacket - 2016-08-27 LOCKN' Festival, Arrington, VA [1080p].torrent

that is not clickable for me

LBSUNFLWR

ok try this way:
From the page for this show: under where it says EZ Torrent: Home, Account, Torrents: click on Torrents. Then you get a dropdown and it'll show that torrent #569991, when you have mouse over that you get another dropdown and one that says Download torrent.

rmpotsy

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Aug 30, 2016, 09:50 AM
ok try this way:
From the page for this show: under where it says EZ Torrent: Home, Account, Torrents: click on Torrents. Then you get a dropdown and it'll show that torrent #569991, when you have mouse over that you get another dropdown and one that says Download torrent.

thanks but nope.  i am guessing since i am new i can only upload possibly?  that seems ridiculous, but i can think of no other reason for their to be no download link.

does anyone else here who just created an account have the ability to dl this video file or is it just me?

this is what is listed under the torrent  #569991 dropdown menu:
view info file
report torrent
peerslist
files list

LBSUNFLWR

hmmm I see it all but I can't explain it. Look around for rules, maybe you need to have a certain ratio to download really Large torrents/video?

You could always look at a smaller torrent and see if you're able to download that.

rmpotsy

i just looked at smaller torrents and no dice.  briefly looked at rules and saw nothing.  im really not this dumb.  i do not understand why i cannot make this (or anything else for that matter) work.

LBSUNFLWR

http://wiki.dimeadozen.org/index.php/DimeFAQ:Frequently_Asked_Questions#Why_am_I_not_able_to_get_dot-torrent_files_and_join_torrents_here.3F_Or_I_can_do_that.2C_but_why_am_I_not_authorized_to_post_my_own_torrents_onto_DIME.3F

Why am I not able to get dot-torrent files and join torrents here? Or I can do that, but why am I not authorized to post my own torrents onto DIME?

[ cet article en français ]

Check your membership class in the upper right corner of any DIME page while you're logged in, or on your Control Panel. Only members of User rank or higher can get dot-torrent files and join torrents, and only members of Uploader rank or higher can post new torrents onto DIME.

If you have just opened and confirmed your account and your rank is Guest, the reason is not personal. As of 2015-02-03, new accounts start at Guest rank. To be able to participate in our torrents, email the moderators to request a promotion (which would be to the Power User class, skipping User). Your message must come from the contact address in your DIME profile, and its text must specify your username (but NOT your password!) as well as stating your reason for writing. All such requests are reviewed by management and processed manually. We will try to respond within forty-eight hours; allow us at least that long before writing again or reminding us. Before you send it, or while you're waiting to hear back, we strongly recommend that you read our cautions for new members at this page in DimeWiki: all DIME members are expected to know the information there.

Power Users with a clean history are promoted automatically to Uploader after thirty full days of membership. Then they can post their own torrents. If you feel that you know enough about torrenting and enough about DIME to be ready to post and seed a torrent sooner, read our instructions for requesting early promotion to Uploader.

Otherwise, if your membership class is
Guest after having had a higher rank,
User,
Power User after having had a higher rank,
or
Power User although you have been a DIME member longer than thirty days,

and you want to discuss the situation, then email the moderators from the listed contact email address on your DIME account, state your username, and ask us about it.

Your account status is a confidential matter between you and DIME, and we will discuss it only in email to the address listed as contact on your DIME account. Interference from anyone else will gum up the works, and recruiting others to butt in will only impair your position.

[Top]