The Okonokos Project revisited

Started by johnnYYac, Sep 18, 2017, 03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

TheRoof

You Are Everything

Lonndown27

i love that guide too,that shows which night which song was played on. That's really fucking awesome! it's quite special to realize that those unreal and definitive versions of I Will Sing You Songs, How Do You Know, Strangulation!, O Is the One That Is Real and Steam Engine were all done in one take. Same thing with those rip roaring versions of Sooner, Where To Begin and Dancefloors, all in one night, no mixing up of two different versions from both nights.

Goddamn Okonokos is such an important live document.
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

One Big Broliday!

Can anyone help me out with a working link to download this? I have tried all the links in previous posts and have messaged folks but no luck. Would really like to listen to this tonight! Thanks so much.

johnnYYac

Quote from: One Big Broliday! on Nov 14, 2017, 09:10 PM
Can anyone help me out with a working link to download this? I have tried all the links in previous posts and have messaged folks but no luck. Would really like to listen to this tonight! Thanks so much.
I just checked and my last link, up top, still works. just click it and you should be prompted to save the zip file to your computer or other device. Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/t7m7uhnwnp52im8/The_Okonokos_Project.zip

Once the zip file is fully downloaded, double-click on it and you should be prompted to "unzip" or decompress the file, which will open the contents.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Lonndown27

Quote from: johnnYYac on Nov 15, 2017, 11:19 AM
Quote from: One Big Broliday! on Nov 14, 2017, 09:10 PM
I just checked and my last link, up top, still works. just click it and you should be prompted to save the zip file to your computer or other device. Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/t7m7uhnwnp52im8/The_Okonokos_Project.zip

Once the zip file is fully downloaded, double-click on it and you should be prompted to "unzip" or decompress the file, which will open the contents.

Johnny....you are so good to people!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018