'Z' Experience @ NYE Shows - Roll Call

Started by n8kline, Nov 18, 2017, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n8kline

I am fortunate to have the 'Z' Experience for all 3 nights @ the NYE shows. I will be attending the shows alone and looking for people to share the experience with. Who else will be there?

robb

yo nate!

i'm in for the z experience.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

rkwedge

I'm in for all three nights to. Also going solo as of now. I have tickets for two but my friend had to back out. I'm looking for someone interested in the extra set. I did the travel package and all so tickets are not in hand. I believe them pass out at the hotel when you arrive.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Bearski

My wife and I are in for 12/31/17!!!

ericm

I'm in for all three nights as well.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

millerjustin

What's in here won't disappear

midwesterner

I am in all 3 nights but I probably won't spend much time in the lounge area. I really just wanted the posters that come with it.

johnnYYac

No Z for me. I'll be slumming all three nights, as the Z tix were sold out by the time I pulled the trigger.

Anyone know if Roll Call laminates will get us folks in steerage early entry?
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

APR

I am not doing Z.  But if anyone has an extra poster from one of the nights, please keep me in mind as I would like to buy one.   Probably a long shot..... but maybe someone doesn't want all three or are going with someone and may have a duplicate?  I'm hoping so. 

millerjustin

Quote from: APR on Nov 21, 2017, 09:06 PM
I am not doing Z.  But if anyone has an extra poster from one of the nights, please keep me in mind as I would like to buy one.   Probably a long shot..... but maybe someone doesn't want all three or are going with someone and may have a duplicate?  I'm hoping so. 

I got you mang

subinai

haha im already getting anxiety about the posters for this run  :grin:

millerjustin

Quote from: subinai on Nov 22, 2017, 10:37 AM

If you're doing CID "Z", no stress needed - comes with a signed posted for each night and a private merch booth to buy regular nightly posters too

APR

Quote from: millerjustin on Nov 22, 2017, 09:06 AM
Quote from: APR on Nov 21, 2017, 09:06 PM

I got you mang

So awesome.  Thanks a lot and see you soon!

subinai

Quote from: millerjustin on Nov 22, 2017, 12:38 PM
Quote from: subinai on Nov 22, 2017, 10:37 AM

If you're doing CID "Z", no stress needed - comes with a signed posted for each night and a private merch booth to buy regular nightly posters too

I am not and now I wish I was - that is a huge perk

johnnYYac

Quote from: johnnYYac on Nov 20, 2017, 05:24 PM
No Z for me. I'll be slumming all three nights, as the Z tix were sold out by the time I pulled the trigger.

Anyone know if Roll Call laminates will get us folks in steerage early entry?
I hate to be quoting myself, but I emailed management and Roll Call laminates get Early Entry.

https://mymorningjacket.com/earlyentry

Dec. 29, 2017  - Broomfield, CO - 1st Bank Center
Box Office Hours: Opens at Noon
Arrival for Early Entry: 6:30pm
Early Entry Door Time: 6:45pm
Pubic Door Time: 7:00pm
Show Time: 8:00pm
Dedicated Roll Call Line Location: By the box office windows at the North Doors

Dec. 30, 2017  - Broomfield, CO - 1st Bank Center

Dec. 31, 2017  - Broomfield, CO - 1st Bank Center

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

timescaper

not sold out altitude tix still selling 3-day vip

Clarkwork

Doing the Z experience but have buyers regret now due to Roll Call laminate would have gotten me in at the same time and no real benefit. 
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

walterfredo

Quote from: Clarkwork on Nov 29, 2017, 09:21 PM
Doing the Z experience but have buyers regret now due to Roll Call laminate would have gotten me in at the same time and no real benefit. 

I didn't buy it cuz I never go in early to shows, but don't you get a special band-signed poster with the VIP tix? Who knows what it'll look like this time but for red rocks last year I bought one of them off eBay after the show for pretty much the cost of the VIP ticket. Which reminds me how dumb I probably am for not buying VIP for these NYE shows!

ericm

Quote from: walterfredo on Nov 29, 2017, 10:37 PM
Quote from: Clarkwork on Nov 29, 2017, 09:21 PM

I didn't buy it cuz I never go in early to shows, but don't you get a special band-signed poster with the VIP tix? Who knows what it'll look like this time but for red rocks last year I bought one of them off eBay after the show for pretty much the cost of the VIP ticket. Which reminds me how dumb I probably am for not buying VIP for these NYE shows!

Yes, we get a special poster and one of the main reasons I went VIP. Plus even though at Red Rocks VIP went in the same time as RC early entry, that's no guarantee it'll be the same this time.

It seems to me VIP might have an earlier entry based on the Z stage, lounge etc. I'd think they'd want people to have the opportunity to take advantage of the things offered. It's quite possible VIP gets a different entry time for that stuff but no access to the floor until RC early entry time.

I know for Springsteen if you get into the E St. Lounge you get the percs like  this VIP but can't enter the pit until the lottery winners enter. Lottery winners are basically the same as RC early entry as far as first ones in the pit goes.

Jmo, and we don't know anything for certain right now,but I don't think it's a given VIP will enter with RC.
"Where's Jim going?"

millerjustin

Liz (CID Entertainment)

Nov 29, 18:37 EST

Hi Justin,

Thanks very much for your patience. The tour would like to honor early entry for both our Z Experience guests as well as Roll Call Members. While early entry will occur at the same time, each group will have a separate line. Our Z Experience guests will be able to enter from the VIP lounge and Roll Call Members will enter from the front doors. This will allow both groups to have access to the venue prior to doors opening to the public at 7PM.

While we do not have exact timing for the lounge to open at this time, please know we are planning to open the VIP lounge earlier in the day so that all Z Experience guests can really maximize their time and enjoy before early entry. An informational email will be sent about one week prior with full arrival details so please keep an eye out for that.

If you further questions in the meantime, feel free to reach out. Have a great day!

Best,
Liz