A friend in need of love, prayers, and vibes...

Started by johnnYYac, Dec 11, 2017, 01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Our Devil Ledbetter, Grace, needs love, prayers, and vibes as she's going through a really tough time. A medical condition has her down and out, managing pain and limited mobility.

If folks would like to contribute, send $5 to my PayPal account (johnnyyac@gmail.com) and I'll send flowers and a gift card to help her family with meals from the Forum family. She's very likely missing the NYE shows, and much more, as she struggles with this issue. I'll send her flowers and the gift card based on contributions received by the end of the day tomorrow, Tuesday Dec. 12.

Another way we can support Grace, while this tough situation persists... Buy her book! I'm thinking it would make a great holiday gift for anyone who loves music and it's role in the fabric of our lives.

State of Love & Trust https://www.amazon.com/dp/0997959703/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_KERlAbQBCPZPS
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ericm

Nice job John, and wishing Grace all the best in getting through this tough time.
"Where's Jim going?"

Mr. White

Finally got to meet and jam out beside Grace earlier this year on the rail (Carl's side) during the Columbus show in early August. Loved her before meeting her and love her even more since. I encourage all on here to give a little (or a lot - whatever you can) to let her know we are here and we care. Things like this mean a lot when you are down and out and hurting. It meant a lot to have fans and friends on here and on the Facebook place to reach out to me after my wreck. Please reach out to Grace.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

johnnYYac

Greetings! You fine people, along with many formerly active Forum members residing in a Facebook group, contributed to the effort to send flowers and a restaurant gift card to Grace, as she struggles with pain and immobility at home. Over the past two days, your generosity has amounted to $225! With that, my own contribution, and an additional $30 added to the gift card, Grace will be receiving the following:

On Thursday, December 14, she should have delivered to her home the Fields of Europe Christmas bouquet (see photo below). The total cost for these flowers was $75. The card included with this bouquet reads "Get well soon, Grace! We all hope a miracle allows you to make it to NYE, but your health is more important. Know that you are loved and your Forum family is thinking of you. That's what Assholes do!"

By weeks end, she will receive by mail a gift card from Brooklyn Boys Italian Eatery in Bay City, MI in the amount of $180. For gift card, the message reads "To Grace, from your Forum Asshole Family. We love you!"

millerjustin

Quote from: johnnYYac on Dec 13, 2017, 02:21 PM
Greetings! You fine people, along with many formerly active Forum members residing in a Facebook group, contributed to the effort to send flowers and a restaurant gift card to Grace, as she struggles with pain and immobility at home. Over the past two days, your generosity has amounted to $225! With that, my own contribution, and an additional $30 added to the gift card, Grace will be receiving the following:

On Thursday, December 14, she should have delivered to her home the Fields of Europe Christmas bouquet (see photo below). The total cost for these flowers was $75. The card included with this bouquet reads "Get well soon, Grace! We all hope a miracle allows you to make it to NYE, but your health is more important. Know that you are loved and your Forum family is thinking of you. That's what Assholes do!"

By weeks end, she will receive by mail a gift card from Brooklyn Boys Italian Eatery in Bay City, MI in the amount of $180. For gift card, the message reads "To Grace, from your Forum Asshole Family. We love you!"

nice job Yac!

oh, and does this make me an official asshole now too?!?!  (jk)
What's in here won't disappear

Crispy

Quote from: millerjustin on Dec 14, 2017, 04:54 PM

nice job Yac!

oh, and does this make me an official asshole now too?!?!  (jk)

You've always been an asshole, Miller!  :wink:   :beer:
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

johnnYYac

Grace needs to sell her tickets to MMJ @ 1stBank Center Dec. 29, 30, and 31 (New Years Eve) at face value. These are VIP Z Experience tickets. Contact me via PM or email: johnnyyac@gmail.com and I'll connect you to her.

As you now know, Grace is suffering a crippling medical issue that has her experiencing great pain and very limited mobility. Therefore, it would be especially helpful if you need tickets and want to help someone who could use the $500 or so we've all spent for this killer 3-night run. I know tickets are still available, but help someone in our Forum family and maybe save a little money and hassle along the way.

Thanks!