OBH Live Stream

Started by rdylanoconnor, Mar 02, 2018, 08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdylanoconnor

Does anyone know if there'll be a live stream for the OBH shows?  Have fun everyone. This is gonna be a great one!!

sillyboob

Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

rdylanoconnor

Forum friends in punta Cana. If you're willing and able to film some of tonight's shows on periscope, I know this MMJ fan will be appreciative. Thanks. Have fun.

mind at large

it's on facebook live now. 

parkervb

Quote from: mind at large on Mar 02, 2018, 09:07 PM

was it good? may have to reactivate my FB if it goes down again tonight
Don't you ever turn it off

mind at large

Quote from: parkervb on Mar 03, 2018, 08:40 AM
Quote from: mind at large on Mar 02, 2018, 09:07 PM

was it good? may have to reactivate my FB if it goes down again tonight

for what it was, the quality was pretty good.  i used my phone to airplay thru my appletv then switched  to go directly through my receiver.  the audio was better than the visual which is the most important. 

he said he will stream again tonight - definitely worth it.  i think someone (mr. white) posted the videos in another thread (OBH4!) if you want to see the quality you will get.

Lonndown27

im continually blown away by how on any device, from any era, Jacket sounds pristine live...no matter how small and shitty the microphones are recording them or how few, they sound EPIC....what a live feed!!! MATTHEW LEWIS = KING!!!!

BY MY CAR GUYS AND GALS!!!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

parkervb

damn, I wish it was via periscope.
Don't you ever turn it off

Mr. White

Night 1
Most of Set 1

Small part of Set 2

(By Matthew Lewis)
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Vitz

Vitz

dontgetupset

This lady seems to have a few that nobody has ever seen: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBN6EN6eRj5G09ipmqqugw

mind at large

Quote from: Vitz on Mar 04, 2018, 08:38 AM
night 2 vids?

they are on the facebook group page, but haven't made on here yet.