Main Menu

OBH4!

Started by millerjustin, Jul 18, 2017, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cameron

i have extra codes if anyone needs them.

edit: gone

tmz

It looks like they sent out updated instructions.  Upgrading to flac/alac is a manual process, for anyone interested (and patient enough to have not already downloaded them).  Here's the updated download instructions from the message, in case anyone didn't get it:

1. Login or register for an account HERE. (https://nugs.net/login.aspx)
2. Click into each individual show (http://nugs.net/browse/packages/870/My-Morning-Jacket-One-Big-Holiday-2018) and add the MP3 to your Cart.
3. Go to "Check Out".
4. Enter codes individually where it says "Redeem It Here". Please note, you can only redeem 2 codes at a time, so you need to go through the check out process twice.
5. Once redeemed, your code will be deactivated. Download the shows to your computer or device and enjoy!

If you are interested in upgrading from MP3 to CD-Quality FLAC or ALAC please contact the Travel Team. (mailto:customerservice@mmjonebigholiday.com?subject=2018%20Download%20Code%20Upgrade)
http://nugs.net/browse/packages/870/My-Morning-Jacket-One-Big-Holiday-2018

jttouch2

is FLAC-HD worth the extra $ over FLAC?

rkwedge

Quote from: jttouch2 on May 15, 2018, 02:17 PM
is FLAC-HD worth the extra $ over FLAC?
I'd say so, it's 24 bit vs 16 bit.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

bslaby1

If anyone has extra codes, hit me up please :)

jttouch2

EASY MORNIN' REBEL. :shocked:  :grin:

dontgetupset

Greetings.  This is an exciting day. If anyone has extras please let me know (and send me them!)

Thanks in advance

slappymoe

Quote from: tmz on May 15, 2018, 02:00 PM
If you are interested in upgrading from MP3 to CD-Quality FLAC or ALAC please contact the Travel Team.
if anyone has any info on how this process is going to work, please share.  not sure how much longer i can wait.

rkwedge

Quote from: slappymoe on May 15, 2018, 04:13 PM
Quote from: tmz on May 15, 2018, 02:00 PM
If you are interested in upgrading from MP3 to CD-Quality FLAC or ALAC please contact the Travel Team.
if anyone has any info on how this process is going to work, please share.  not sure how much longer i can wait.
Right?  I said fuck it and paid the price. I don't get why this has to be such a hassle this year, last year was a snap to upgrade. Technology is downgrading!
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

slappymoe

well, they answered the e-mail quickly enough.  said they are "working with nugs to get you those upgraded download codes."

so i guess i'll continue waiting.

Lonndown27

this is the dumbest thing ever...that doesnt really even work. i just entered in codes that hadnt been redeemed yet and it said "already redeemed" i dont know how that could be possible. Why is this set up so stupidly?? i dont think it makes it easier for nugs.net OR us.

Oh well
tell me how it is

wouldnt it just be heres the code for this show , now select that show and then enter its code and then redeem it and there you are, instead of enter two codes at once for two shows? and then just the 3rd code for the 3rd show? like....sounds simple enough but somehow it really fuckin isnt hahah

wait or am i just really fuckin stupid?? hahahah
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Lonndown27

i think the site is being Jacketfucked by us all and theyll reset the score of the game in a day , their servers seemed off. first it said the code was already redeemed and then bam the next time it said for another one "not in our system" ....

i hope i didnt fuck this up...

btw you know who you are you badass thank you for giving me a chance at least !!!  :cool: :cool: :cool: fuckin love ya dood!! all you guys and galzz up in heeeuhhhh...today is a goooood fuckin day.

AS LONG AS THEY EXIST...AS LONG AS THEY'RE ATTAINABLE....

I'M GOOD  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cool: :cool:

AND I THINK ...

WE GOOD.  :beer:
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Lonndown27

okay got it workin!!

gardenparty

Fuck Yes!  Listening to MP3s of night one right now.  Sounds outstanding!

Stoked!!

sillyboob

I just added each night to my cart individually, went to check out, redeemed that night's code, then downloaded the tracks individually, without using the Nugs downloader.  Filed them and loaded into itunes, and then synced my phone. 

They sound incredible!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

e-stone

would be hugely grateful for any extra codes not being used (after the folks who have already asked of course)

LBSUNFLWR

Sounds amazing!! Picture of You right now, wow!
so excited!

tmz

Quote from: slappymoe on May 15, 2018, 05:00 PM
well, they answered the e-mail quickly enough.  said they are "working with nugs to get you those upgraded download codes."

so i guess i'll continue waiting.

I got the same response and shortly after some codes to upgrade.  Unfortunately, they didn't work -- not for CD-quality FLAC/ALAC nor HD FLAC/ALAC.  I did as Cloud9 said and contacted nugs directly, who then told me I should talk to Cloud9. ;)

But they're all pretty quick to respond and I'm now talking to both of them in the same mail thread.  I'm sure they'll work it out soon enough.  If I hadn't already got the normal FLAC downloads earlier, I'd be much more anxious.

The shows are as amazing as I remember.  It's fantastic to be able to listen to them in such great quality over and over.  A big congratulations and thank you to all the good folks who worked to produce the sound at the show and these recordings!

CHIMMJFAN

Wow these sound great! So stoked to have "By My Car", "I Needed It Most", "Death Is The Easy Way", etc

I can't wait for 2019, hopefully new music and the anniversary tour should be epic!

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

tmz

A final update (hopefully) on using the download codes to upgrade from mp3... After talking to both nugs and cloud9, the nugs folks essentially told me that the instructions in the first cloud9 message were right.  And trying that did indeed allow me to easily add each show to the cart and then upgrade it for a few bucks each.  I don't know if the codes in the first message were the issue or what.  I think the updated instructions cloud9 sent out just confused the issue.

After downloading the HD FLAC files, I noticed that my earlier download of CD-quality FLAC was missing Compound Fracture.  I don't know if that happened to anyone else or not.  That could just be the nugs windows app screwing up.

Now it's back to the 9 hour listening party on repeat...

I enjoyed hearing Jim change up the lyrics in Librarian, switching he for she in "when god gave us mirrors, she had no idea."  I don't think I noticed that on the the Capitol Theater show from 2012, but that's the only other live version of Librarian I have where he does that. :)

Having all the albums in order is a little surreal.  So much good stuff to soak in...