Previous topic - Next topic

Murph

Nikkogino

How do you access the presale?

Jbpats

Quote from: Nikkogino on Jun 18, 2018, 10:22 AM
How do you access the presale?

yea, says artist presale but no other info

That being said, glad he's coming but wish he had a full band considering the rumors of how rock'n his new album will be.

Murph

Yes, agreed.  This tour is 'Solo Acoustic' which I was slightly disappointed to hear

BigHerm

Quote from: Murph on Jun 18, 2018, 10:27 AM
Yes, agreed.  This tour is 'Solo Acoustic' which I was slightly disappointed to hear
Really? I was thrilled.

Also looking for info on pre-sale

MMJHQ

Presale happening here: http://jimjames.shop.ticketstoday.com/. Be on the lookout for venue presales, AMEX, and Citi too.

Lonndown27

HES PLAYING SALT LAKE CITY ON MY FUCKIN BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA OH MY FUCK
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

rkwedge

Quote from: Lonndown27 on Jun 18, 2018, 10:45 AM
Damn Lonndown27 Happy Birthday to You!
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

walterfredo

Very cool.

Super bummed on the timing. I'll be in Vegas for phish during his CA dates.

Cameron

MMJOwlz

Anybody have the presale code?

Stevie

unexpected.  but ive been waiting foe this for a long time.  very grateful hes coming to milwaukee but id have gone anywhere, really.  Im assuming there will be a seperate full band tour at some point. 

Cameron

a bit odd that he's putting out a rock record and touring solo/acoustic.  jealous of those that get to go.  jim in that format is amazing.

easy way

My birthday is on 11/20 so ATL > NASH seems like a natural celebration...
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

johdhayw

I found that the Amex presale is INGOLD and the Live Nation one is GOODVIBES.  Citi cardmembers can use the passcode 412800.  Can't find the others.  Anyhoo....that's a start.  Happy ticketing.

Mr. White

Quote from: johdhayw on Jun 18, 2018, 01:56 PM
I found that the Amex presale is INGOLD and the Live Nation one is GOODVIBES.  Citi cardmembers can use the passcode 412800.  Can't find the others.  Anyhoo....that's a start.  Happy ticketing.

Thanks!
I'll be trying for Nashville and Louisville (as usual) and might even go for Chicago...might.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

d_wil

Quote from: MMJOwlz on Jun 18, 2018, 11:24 AM
Anybody have the presale code?

Yes, post the pre-sale codes if any of y'all come across one! Going to try for ATL and/or Nashville.

Stevie

i'm hesitant to go to two shows on this tour.  i think we are going to see a much more consistent setlist from night to night than we are used to with Jacket.  I'm just basing that off of the smattering of solo shows he did last year, although I could be remembering it incorrectly. 

slappymoe

surprised it's solo, but certainly not disappointed.

Mbayzer

I was super excited but then I'm seeing DC has general admission for $40, ATL is $56 and Nashville is $71 minimum. I guess I'm a little young so I don't have funds for this but I wish he made it a little consistent on the venues throughout the tour. No complaints but the easiest show for me to get to is Nashville.