Jim Tour Dates

Started by Murph, Jun 18, 2018, 10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

Quote from: Mbayzer on Jun 18, 2018, 03:21 PM
I was super excited but then I'm seeing DC has general admission for $40, ATL is $56 and Nashville is $71 minimum. I guess I'm a little young so I don't have funds for this but I wish he made it a little consistent on the venues throughout the tour. No complaints but the easiest show for me to get to is Nashville.

$46 in Chicago and $40 in Louisville (before taxes and fees)
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Jbpats

Quote from: Mr. White on Jun 18, 2018, 03:37 PM
I was super excited but then I'm seeing DC has general admission for $40, ATL is $56 and Nashville is $71 minimum. I guess I'm a little young so I don't have funds for this but I wish he made it a little consistent on the venues throughout the tour. No complaints but the easiest show for me to get to is Nashville.

no word yet on Boston but i'd guess it's on the higher end.

Come Closer

Anybody receive an email from Spotify with the DC presale code?

CountSA

Quote from: Jbpats on Jun 18, 2018, 03:40 PM
Quote from: Mr. White on Jun 18, 2018, 03:37 PM

no word yet on Boston but i'd guess it's on the higher end.

Tickets start at $35 for Boston

d_wil

Noticed this too and it may make the difference for me on which show I choose, combined with Stevie's point that the setlists may be similar night to night. Is the price difference just a difference in venue prestige? Never been to the Tabernacle or Schermerhorn.

Mr. White

Quote from: d_wil on Jun 18, 2018, 04:47 PM

Noticed this too and it may make the difference for me on which show I choose, combined with Stevie's point that the setlists may be similar night to night. Is the price difference just a difference in venue prestige? Never been to the Tabernacle or Schermerhorn.

The Schermerhorn has just updated their price range ($42 to $71). Also, it is a super cool venue. The Nashville Symphony Orchestra performs there regularly (I guess it's sort of their place). My brother and I saw John McLaughlin and Jimmy Herring there last November (only time there).

APR

Quote from: Osistheones on Jun 18, 2018, 03:44 PM

No, but Spotify hasn't given much advanced notice in the past for other shows.  If I learn of one, I'll check back in.  That said, Lincoln will be all GA, and I would be surprised if the show sold out quickly (or at all).   Or at least regular on sale shouldn't be too challenging.

Varitek

Quote from: Jbpats on Jun 18, 2018, 10:25 AM
Quote from: Nikkogino on Jun 18, 2018, 10:22 AM
How do you access the presale?

yea, says artist presale but no other info

That being said, glad he's coming but wish he had a full band considering the rumors of how rock'n his new album will be.
Quote from: Murph on Jun 18, 2018, 10:27 AM
Yes, agreed.  This tour is 'Solo Acoustic' which I was slightly disappointed to hear

Same.
"Did he just put on a cape?"

Come Closer

Quote from: APR on Jun 18, 2018, 05:37 PM
Quote from: Osistheones on Jun 18, 2018, 03:44 PM

No, but Spotify hasn't given much advanced notice in the past for other shows.  If I learn of one, I'll check back in.  That said, Lincoln will be all GA, and I would be surprised if the show sold out quickly (or at all).   Or at least regular on sale shouldn't be too challenging.

Ah ok, thanks for the info. Assumed it wouldn't be GA.

DayDrinkin

Quote from: MMJHQ on Jun 18, 2018, 10:41 AM
Presale happening here: http://jimjames.shop.ticketstoday.com/. Be on the lookout for venue presales, AMEX, and Citi too.

It's kind of hard to tell if this is WILL CALL only or if there will be physical ticket options via mail.

slappymoe

well, i got shut out for louisville. better luck tomorrow, i hope.

Jbpats

only side orch for boston, so passed on them. Pretty surprised the artist presale had mediocre tickets.

Murph

Anyone have that Spotify presale Code??  I dont have an AE card.  Thank you!

CountSA

Quote from: Jbpats on Jun 19, 2018, 10:11 AM
only side orch for boston, so passed on them. Pretty surprised the artist presale had mediocre tickets.

I ended up with 4th row dead center so I'm pretty happy with that.  My first tickets were front row left orchestra but something went wrong with it so I had to try a few more times.  $106 all in for 2 tickets.

Jbpats

Quote from: Murph on Jun 19, 2018, 10:12 AM

SOLOTOUR

mmjatl

Got 7th row Center for ATL Tabernacle!  FYI, most of the ATL tickets are priced at $37.50 (mine were for 7th row floor seats). 

Spotify presale is SOLOTOUR but no presale codes were needed for this site:

jimjames.shop.ticketstoday.com

APR

Jpats beat me to it.  And I can confirm that DC is all GA.

slappymoe

Quote from: slappymoe on Jun 19, 2018, 10:07 AM
well, i got shut out for louisville. better luck tomorrow, i hope.
spoke too soon!

kept trying, lo and behold tix popped up.  got 4, 5th row just left of center. 

Murph

Quote from: Jbpats on Jun 19, 2018, 10:14 AM

SOLOTOUR

Thank you!  I hadn't checked my email, they sent me that code also.  $75 for Orchestra seats Town Hall NYC.  Never have been there though.  Very much looking forward to this one.

Mr. White

Quote from: Jbpats on Jun 19, 2018, 10:14 AM

SOLOTOUR

Thanks! I got two tickets on the front row of the Loge using this pre-sale code.