Jim Tour Dates

Started by Murph, Jun 18, 2018, 10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ditty

Chicago pre-sale was a breeze
100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

MMJCOBRA

Nashville is a cluster. Not sure how many they put up but guessing not much. Shut out.

robb

got 2nd row for milwaukee and a ticket for chicago.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

JDUB

I got row B for Milwaukee (technically row 5). Only downside of the TicketsToday presale was that I couldn't choose balcony seats. It just offered me best available.

MMJCOBRA

Quote from: unravelled on Jun 19, 2018, 11:10 AM
Nashville is a cluster. Not sure how many they put up but guessing not much. Shut out.

WAS a cluster, HOWEVER, snagged three front row dead center tix 18 after initial onsale. Unbelievably frustrating and satisfying.  Woot!!

ga_bulldawg1999

***Available tix tentatively taken by easy way - rock on!!!***

d_wil

Quote from: unravelled on Jun 19, 2018, 11:24 AM
Quote from: unravelled on Jun 19, 2018, 11:10 AM

WAS a cluster, HOWEVER, snagged three front row dead center tix 18 after initial onsale. Unbelievably frustrating and satisfying.  Woot!!

Nice! Your persistence paid off! Got 4 in the seventh row. See you there  :beer:

Jbpats

Ended up pulling the trigger on 4 front row mezz tickets for Boston through Amex.
Hopefully the show is cool, i'm not the biggest fan of his solo acoustic stuff but am definitely going into this one with an open mind.

Stevie

I'm such an idiot.. i thought the presale was wednesday..  Milwaukee was there for the taking, too.  Still some good seats, but not 2nd row center lol..  Oh well. 

MMJCOBRA

Thanks D wil. 

I haven't seen Jim Solo in about 10 years. That show was one of the best concerts I've ever seen. Every bit as powerful as a full on MMJ show. Hope they have the sound dialed in and that attendees are respectful.

midwesterner

Scored Row A Pit 1 for Louisville. Woot Just relistened to the Newport Folk Fest 08 solo show. Pumped.

stxfan10

Anyone having issues with the Denver show?
I got on right at 10:00AM local time and keep getting the message below,
"Currently there are not enough Reserved tickets to fulfill your request."

Disappointing.

Stevie

Quote from: JDUB on Jun 19, 2018, 11:18 AM
I got row B for Milwaukee (technically row 5). Only downside of the TicketsToday presale was that I couldn't choose balcony seats. It just offered me best available.

I just went through the spotify presale and you could choose by "best available" or location.  I was able to grab 4 in the 1st row of the first balcony, off of the center aisle.  I know you already purchased, but if anyone else prefers the balcony go through the spotify presale. 

ericm

Quote from: Murph on Jun 19, 2018, 10:27 AM
Quote from: Jbpats on Jun 19, 2018, 10:14 AM
Quote from: Murph on Jun 19, 2018, 10:12 AM
Anyone have that Spotify presale Code??  I dont have an AE card.  Thank you!

SOLOTOUR

Thank you!  I hadn't checked my email, they sent me that code also.  $75 for Orchestra seats Town Hall NYC.  Never have been there though.  Very much looking forward to this one.

Beautiful,great sight and sound little venue pretty much right in the heart of Times Square.  It's about half the size of the Beacon (maybe even a bit smaller) with more of a modern feel to it.

Funny little quirk when I went, you can't bring cocktails inside the seating area but if you buy a Town Hall "cup" for an extra $5 you can. I guess if you keep it as a souvenir it's cool but when I went to get a second they wouldn't let me reuse the first cup, so I ended up with two or three of those damn things. Lol  Hopefully that policy has changed but somehow I doubt it.
"Where's Jim going?"

e-stone

Quote from: stxfan10 on Jun 19, 2018, 12:06 PM
Anyone having issues with the Denver show?
I got on right at 10:00AM local time and keep getting the message below,
"Currently there are not enough Reserved tickets to fulfill your request."

Disappointing.

hope you kept trying.  i was able to pull Center Orchestra Row A at 16 minutes after (carts expiring).  it was funky for me right at 10 but tix popped up at about 10:01.

easy way

Quote from: ga_bulldawg1999 on Jun 19, 2018, 11:30 AM
I have two extra front row tickets (Row AA in Section 12) for the Atlanta show if anybody wants them...$132 total for the pair, which is face value. They are mobile tickets so will either have to transfer them to you closer to the show or meet you outside the venue the night of!

Sent you a PM... Go Dawgs!
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

sillyboob

Yes!! Got tickets for Yim in L.A.!!!  Much easier than trying to get tickets to Jeff Tweedy the last couple of times he did the solo thing out here in Lalaland.

Stoked to be going to this!!!!!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

ChiefOKONO

YES! Thank you kind folks... just got a ticket to the LA show!!

sillyboob

Quote from: ChiefOKONO on Jun 19, 2018, 01:12 PM
YES! Thank you kind folks... just got a ticket to the LA show!!

Right on!!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Murph

Quote from: ericm on Jun 19, 2018, 12:19 PM
Quote from: Murph on Jun 19, 2018, 10:27 AM
Quote from: Jbpats on Jun 19, 2018, 10:14 AM
Quote from: Murph on Jun 19, 2018, 10:12 AM
Anyone have that Spotify presale Code??  I dont have an AE card.  Thank you!
SOLOTOUR

Thank you!  I hadn't checked my email, they sent me that code also.  $75 for Orchestra seats Town Hall NYC.  Never have been there though.  Very much looking forward to this one.

Beautiful,great sight and sound little venue pretty much right in the heart of Times Square.  It's about half the size of the Beacon (maybe even a bit smaller) with more of a modern feel to it.

Funny little quirk when I went, you can't bring cocktails inside the seating area but if you buy a Town Hall "cup" for an extra $5 you can. I guess if you keep it as a souvenir it's cool but when I went to get a second they wouldn't let me reuse the first cup, so I ended up with two or three of those damn things. Lol  Hopefully that policy has changed but somehow I doubt it.

Ugh, the words every NY'er hates to hear.. "it's right in Times Square"... Lol.  If it was a weekend, I would have opted for the Cap.  Either way, I'm excited and everyone enjoy their shows!