Main Menu

Middle Western

Started by johnnYYac, Apr 24, 2018, 05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Come Closer

Are they trying to get this on Spotify? Seems kinda weird not to have it available for streaming there or even bandcamp.

ericm

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 24, 2018, 02:28 PM
How great is this? I talked to David Zollo just before Middle Western's set last week, told him I wanted to hear some High and Lonesome, but its hard to find. He's burning and mailing me their discography!

Really great!  :thumbsup:

Sounds like a really cool guy and glad to see he's hooking you up.  :cool:   :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

johnnYYac

Quote from: Osistheones on Jun 24, 2018, 03:46 PM
Are they trying to get this on Spotify? Seems kinda weird not to have it available for streaming there or even bandcamp.
I know! That's why I put the album on YouTube, with their OK, pending some other streaming availability. Not sure who's handling album sales, distribution, or plans for streaming.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

bschulze1726

How great is this? I talked to David Zollo just before Middle Western's set last week, told him I wanted to hear some High and Lonesome, but its hard to find. He's burning and mailing me their discography!
than

That's cool of him.  Im hoping to catch him soon in chicago

johnnYYac

Quote from: bschulze1726 on Jun 24, 2018, 09:54 PM
than

That's cool of him.  Im hoping to catch him soon in chicago

Middle Western is in Chicago on Friday!

https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/1678571?utm_medium=ampOfficialEvent&utm_source=fbTfly

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Hawkeye

I'll join in on the Middle Western love.  I've been watching Zollo and Whitmore play in bars since I was old enough to be in bars!  Very nice guys too.  I got a couple of signed vinyl (signed by full band) for me and a buddy...that's one I'll treasure.  I was bummed when the vinyl sold out right away.

I'll now be checking out the solo Zollo stuff and High and Lonesome...hint hint JY if you want to send me any digital files, wink wink...

Also re-visiting Whitmore's back catalog.  I'm really only familiar with his first album, which i have on CD.  I have a later album on vinyl but it hasn't gotten much play, time to dig it out!
We could.