Carl solo this fall

Started by APR, Jul 25, 2018, 09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

APR

rkwedge

Good news, would really wish Carl would come out west this fall/winter. Tom said on the Alabama Take Podcast that Carl had a new solo album coming out Sept. 21st. Has anyone heard anything more on this? I sure hope its true.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

RobRoy286

I'm not seeing what Iron & Wine shows he's opening for...anyone? Please be Ann Arbor!!

rkwedge

It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

CC

gardenparty

So officially no MMJ till at least the spring

Will be nice to finally see Carl in LA though

Murph

Levon Studios in late September sounds mighty fine...  might finally make it up there.

jttouch2

Instagram post said presale begins tomorrow, anybody seen presale codes for Nashville/Atlanta/a full LN/Spotify presale or anything?

Varitek

Great American Music Hall. Fantastic. Excited for this album and tour
"Did he just put on a cape?"

walterfredo

Quote from: Varitek on Jul 30, 2018, 04:43 PM
Great American Music Hall. Fantastic. Excited for this album and tour

best venue in SF

Mr. White

I'm planning on going to my usual stops in Louisville, Nashville, and Indianapolis. This is wonderful news!

Along with Jim twice in November (Nashville and Louisville) and the 3 Carl shows, I'll have 5 Jim and Carl shows lined up between Oct. 4th and Nov. 21st - Killer!!!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

LBSUNFLWR

Would have loved another Zanzabar show but it's good he's moving up to a bigger venue in Louisville. Will definitely be at the Headliners show!!
Great news today!

LBSUNFLWR

millerjustin

Quote from: Murph on Jul 30, 2018, 02:08 PM
Levon Studios in late September sounds mighty fine...  might finally make it up there.

will be there!  it's a magical place
What's in here won't disappear

robb

got my ticket for ann arbor!
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

johnnYYac

Looks like Omaha for me! Carl's Chicago show is the day after Jim's Chicago show at The Vic, to which I'm bringing the whole family. I don't think I could get them to do back-to-back solo shows, so I'll risk missing a surprise Jim appearance and go to Omaha the week before. Easy getting a ticket, too. I saw Chicago's presale sold out.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.