20th Anniversary of Tennessee Fire

Started by rkwedge, Aug 27, 2018, 06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkwedge

You can Pre Order the 20th Anniversary Tennessee Fire Package at Darla. Due out Valentines Day 2019.  :smiley:
https://darla.com/products/my-morning-jacket-the-tennessee-fire-20th-anniversary-edition
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

ericm

Very cool.  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

hoojack

Man, I can't believe I'm going to preorder something that won't be out for 6 months.  The time from announcement to delivery seems a little excessive. Hopefully I forget about it and get a nice surprise in February.

dookie shoot bandit

This is great NEWS

Thanks!!! something to look forward to... can't wait to hear those unreleased tracks  :cheesy:

robb

not sure if it'll work for everyone, but i put this in my cart when i was at work and never checked out. i just got a promo code, "18LOVE" emailed to me which gave me 10% off. might be worth a short.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

davymac

Quote from: robb on Aug 28, 2018, 10:47 PM
not sure if it'll work for everyone, but i put this in my cart when i was at work and never checked out. i just got a promo code, "18LOVE" emailed to me which gave me 10% off. might be worth a short.

Discount code worked for me, thanks!

searchinbig

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in again. . . . . :shocked:
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Mr. White

Went ahead and ordered mine too!
Discount code worked!
Chose $5.00 shipping (cheapest).
Total was $37.40.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

ChiefOKONO

Thank you, this looks pretty amazing!!!

subinai

Lonndown27

FUCK YES!!!! those bonus tracks look dripping in mystique
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Lonndown27

Quote from: searchinbig on Aug 29, 2018, 12:24 PM
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in again. . . . . :shocked:

better lose OUT from the vocabulary!!!! (unless we're talking a furrie orgy)
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Cameron

Any idea if this will be limited or readily available?

rkwedge

Quote from: Cameron on Sep 02, 2018, 12:09 PM
Any idea if this will be limited or readily available?
I doubt it will be limited.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Lonndown27

Wish there were some more live tracks of them in their infancy but those bonus tracks look awesome.  Most of those titles at least some of them we've never heard

dookie shoot bandit

Just got a darla records email that this got moved to 8/2.
States: "Release date moved to coincide with Summer tour."

Sadly I was thinking it was only a little more than a month away from release, but excited that we may just get heavy TTF songs at these shows at Red Rocks and Forest Hills!  :cheesy:

jttouch2

Quote from: dookie shoot bandit on Jan 07, 2019, 07:39 PM

Sadly I was thinking it was only a little more than a month away from release, but excited that we may just get heavy TTF songs at these shows at Red Rocks and Forest Hills!  :cheesy:

It is kinda disappointing but hopefully you're right, They Ran/The Bear/Old Sept. Blues are all at the top of my white whale list.

searchinbig

Quote from: dookie shoot bandit on Jan 07, 2019, 07:39 PM

Seriously, this is totally bogus. Six months later???
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

subinai

that is lame! also, 3 dates = a tour? lol

RobRoy286

Optimistic prediction...they want to release the live album too, and it'd make more sense to release that first to promote the "tour." Then release TTF and play a bunch of those tunes at red rocks to promote that and celebrate the anniversary.

More likely prediction: both albums scrapped, tour cancelled, Jim solo album announced.