ISO ACL DVDs

Started by RobDerhak, Feb 01, 2019, 08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobDerhak

Full shows...I've been wanted to see the '08 one again for a friggin decade.

Mr. White

MMJ
ACL
(This is my upload from a DVD I recorded off my DVR from the local PBS station - KET = Kentucky Educational Television)

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

LovelyFix

"Mr. White" hehe. Legend.
I love to travel. If you have somewhere cool, that is where you will find me.

iLikeBeer

Anyone by chance have video or audio from their 2005 ACL show?  That was my first taste of MMJ.  I remember watching them for the first time and just being blown away by their performance!!!

Not a bad setlist either:

Wordless Chorus
The Dark
It Beats 4 U
Gideon
One Big Holiday
Lowdown
Golden
Sooner
What a Wonderful Man
Off the Record
Lay Low
Dondante
Anytime

That Dondante was mind blowing too!!!   :cheesy: 

I actually used to have a copy of that show on VHS!!! (before I had a DVR)  :beer: 

sillyboob

Quote from: iLikeBeer on Feb 08, 2019, 04:57 PMAnyone by chance have video or audio from their 2005 ACL show?  That was my first taste of MMJ.  I remember watching them for the first time and just being blown away by their performance!!!

Not a bad setlist either:

Wordless Chorus
The Dark
It Beats 4 U
Gideon
One Big Holiday
Lowdown
Golden
Sooner
What a Wonderful Man
Off the Record
Lay Low
Dondante
Anytime

That Dondante was mind blowing too!!!   :cheesy: 

I actually used to have a copy of that show on VHS!!! (before I had a DVR)  :beer: 

Yes, audio of this would be great!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Mr. White

My Morning Jacket
Austin City Limits
Performance Recorded: Nov. 20, 2005
Original Airdate: Feb. 11, 2006

Setlist:
Golden
Gideon
What a Wonderful Man
Dondante
Anytime

(This video used to be up and available on YouTube a few years back. I saved it a long time ago for my collection of MMJ stuff. When I recently did a search for it, it was no longer there. I just got done uploading my copy.)
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

rkwedge

Wow great memories there. I haven't seen that in a long time, thanks for putting this up Mr. White. Great way to start off a Saturday.  :thumbsup:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Jackets N Pones

Quote from: Mr. White on Feb 02, 2019, 01:16 AMMMJ
ACL
(This is my upload from a DVD I recorded off my DVR from the local PBS station - KET = Kentucky Educational Television)

This War Begun is righteous
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

iLikeBeer

Thank you Mr. White!!!  You are the MAN!!!

kg

Thanks for this. I've been looking for this recording for over a decade. Not only is it my favorite MMJ but it's up there with one of my favorite live performances I've ever seen. Not even going to complain about the 480p because I consider myself lucky angels like you exist to have this in the first place!

The full show of Deathcab + MMJ would be amazing. I'd pay over $100 to PBS for a copy lol.

Quote from: Mr. White on Feb 16, 2019, 09:46 AM

My Morning Jacket
Austin City Limits
Performance Recorded: Nov. 20, 2005
Original Airdate: Feb. 11, 2006

Setlist:
Golden
Gideon
What a Wonderful Man
Dondante
Anytime

(This video used to be up and available on YouTube a few years back. I saved it a long time ago for my collection of MMJ stuff. When I recently did a search for it, it was no longer there. I just got done uploading my copy.)

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.