Big Little Lies

Started by MMJTX, Jul 01, 2019, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJTX

Didn't know where to post this comment, didn't think a new thread was needed. Was watching Big Little Lies last night (newest episode of Season 2) and over the credits heard Jim's voice singing a song i had not heard, i think it's a cover but still digging around the internet looking for it, anyone else hear it?
Anytime

CC

Quote from: MMJTX on Jul 01, 2019, 08:36 AMDidn't know where to post this comment, didn't think a new thread was needed. Was watching Big Little Lies last night (newest episode of Season 2) and over the credits heard Jim's voice singing a song i had not heard, i think it's a cover but still digging around the internet looking for it, anyone else hear it?

Timmy Thomas cover

subinai

whoaaaa i need to hear this

MMJTX

Quote from: CC on Jul 01, 2019, 09:14 AM
Quote from: MMJTX on Jul 01, 2019, 08:36 AMDidn't know where to post this comment, didn't think a new thread was needed. Was watching Big Little Lies last night (newest episode of Season 2) and over the credits heard Jim's voice singing a song i had not heard, i think it's a cover but still digging around the internet looking for it, anyone else hear it?

Timmy Thomas cover

Thank you!!
Anytime

Cameron

Cool. I fast forwarded through the credits. Will have to go back and listen.

CC

Quote from: MMJTX on Jul 01, 2019, 10:28 AM

Timmy Thomas cover

Thank you!!

did you catch last night? another treat :)

subinai

Quote from: CC on Jul 08, 2019, 04:37 AM

Timmy Thomas cover

Thank you!!

pretty cool hearing the instrumental! not used to that!

MMJTX

Quote from: CC on Jul 08, 2019, 04:37 AM

Timmy Thomas cover

Thank you!!

HAHA i sure did!! was freaking out, my fiance was laughing at me.
Anytime

Murph

That show has such great music.. these two were also in last night's episode:

rkwedge

It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

APR

Thanks Murph and rkwedge for posting those clips.  I wanted to her those songs again.  It was great hearing the instrumental Victory Dance in the latest episode.  It sounded reworked.... mellower than the original version and very cool.  Very cool that someone from the Big Little Lies crew is a Jacket fan and using some good stuff.

Cameron

Agreed. Loved the instrumental.

CC

JDUB

Has anyone seen an instrumental version of the Circuital album out there? I know instrumental Evil Urges & Z have been shared in the past.

Jackets N Pones

Just finished season 2. Those were some critical moments in the show and the Jim/MMJ did not disappoint!
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

mymorningcatnip

Such a great show and soundtrack. HBO never ceases to delight me. They know good music over there :)

Jackets N Pones

Quote from: mymorningcatnip on Aug 10, 2019, 01:11 PMSuch a great show and soundtrack. HBO never ceases to delight me. They know good music over there :)

So pumped for Succession coming back tonight just to hear that intro again
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire