ISO RR Conscious Alliance Poster

Started by walterfredo, Aug 05, 2019, 01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

anyone know if they still had any left? Or if anyone grabbed an extra I'd love to work something out. Thanks!!

MMJTX

Justin Helton will be selling on his website tomorrow 8/6 at 2PM Eastern time, has regular, foil, and his own variant.
Anytime

walterfredo

Derek713

Man those went fast! I had one in my cart and couldn't complete the order fast enough before it said sold out.

MMJTX

Anytime

midwesterner

Quote from: Derek713 on Aug 06, 2019, 02:06 PMMan those went fast! I had one in my cart and couldn't complete the order fast enough before it said sold out.

The trick is to use apple pay.

+ 1 of the rainbow foil variant.

rkwedge

2 of them are already up on ebay from Justin Helton's sale. I hate that shit!
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

midwesterner

Quote from: rkwedge on Aug 06, 2019, 02:22 PM2 of them are already up on ebay from Justin Helton's sale. I hate that shit!

Unfortunately that is just part of the poster / collectable game. I personally don't flip items but I don't hate those that choose to.

walterfredo

Quote from: midwesterner on Aug 06, 2019, 02:18 PM
Quote from: Derek713 on Aug 06, 2019, 02:06 PMMan those went fast! I had one in my cart and couldn't complete the order fast enough before it said sold out.

The trick is to use apple pay.

+ 1 of the rainbow foil variant.

...or paypal one touch. Which I had never heard of but discovered when checking out his site earlier today, and signed up.