Wordless
Touch Me 1
Touch Me 2
OBH
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Jbpats

itrainmonkeys

Lonndown27

(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

MMJTX

Anyone else surprised that all songs played at Forest Hills were also played over the 2 nights at RR?
Anytime

dexter

#MMJForesthillsbubble

I love the bubble. The bubble will be proving future tour info.   

Lonndown27

Quote from: #5400 on Aug 11, 2019, 01:06 PM#MMJForesthillsbubble

I love the bubble. The bubble will be proving future tour info.   

huh? do tell?
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

dookie shoot bandit

Great show last night!!
Definitely thought it was weird that it was only 20 song set list, but they still stuck to approximately a 2 and a half hour set. No real surprises, but I felt like they were all super locked in, Especially Carl!!!, he was absolutely on FIRE 🔥!!! I listened to the 2 Red Rocks sets on ReListen and agreed with some of the weird mixed emotions, but Jim seemed to have his "normal" voice back intact.
I brought 2 of my sons with me (8 and 12 years old, their 2nd and 3rd time seeing them). They had an awesome time and want to thank everyone around us for being super kind and accommodating to them, it added to their experience.
Now the wait begins... let's get in the studio boys and start that next tour 👍

SplatSplatSplat

Quote from: MMJTX on Aug 11, 2019, 11:45 AMAnyone else surprised that all songs played at Forest Hills were also played over the 2 nights at RR?

Can't say that I am.
You need it.  That's for sure.

Nicknyr15

My first show and I got to be honest, it was absolutely mind blowing. I will never miss a show from them again. The set list was perfect for me, they hit everything ,except Dodante. Steam into Phone might be the best 26 minutes of any show I've ever seen. The jam just kept building and building till it was almost too much to take. Better late than never to the party I guess!

RobRoy286

Quote from: Nicknyr15 on Aug 12, 2019, 08:52 AMMy first show and I got to be honest, it was absolutely mind blowing. I will never miss a show from them again. The set list was perfect for me, they hit everything ,except Dodante. Steam into Phone might be the best 26 minutes of any show I've ever seen. The jam just kept building and building till it was almost too much to take. Better late than never to the party I guess!
Hell yeah! Always happy and excited for new fans. After my first show I was asking myself what I'd been doing all my life! After following them for years it's easy for me to look at a Forest Hills-type setlist and say "okay nothin special," but then you see the reaction of first-timers and you realize how special all of the songs are. You just never know how long anything or anyone will be around, so you can't take anything for granted. The Red Rocks shows really put me in that mindset - and I think the band might have a similar feeling of refreshment and gratitude.