Forest Hills Setlist Updates 8/10/2019

Started by dcfire, Aug 10, 2019, 07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dookie shoot bandit

Thanks!!!
They had an absolute blast.
And their faces were priceless when Jim came out with the cape on for Victory Dance.
I showed them the picture and now they think they are celebrities 🤩
Such a great show... but always that much more special, when I can experience it with them

CountSA

Quote from: dookie shoot bandit on Aug 14, 2019, 01:25 PM[url=https://postimg.cc/5XQDH096]closest gas station nearby[/url]

My 2 lil sons made it on the Brooklyn Vegan site!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Pretty soon before the band took the stage my wife went over to you guys to compliment their outfits, they are too cute!

parkervb

Quote from: dookie shoot bandit on Aug 14, 2019, 08:13 PMThanks!!!
And their faces were priceless when Jim came out with the cape on for Victory Dance.
Such a great show... but always that much more special, when I can experience it with them

my dudes are 4 and 2 so hopefully we can share the Z 20th Anniversary or something like that
Don't you ever turn it off

dookie shoot bandit

Quote from: CountSA on Aug 14, 2019, 09:17 PM
Quote from: dookie shoot bandit on Aug 14, 2019, 01:25 PM[url=https://postimg.cc/5XQDH096]closest gas station nearby[/url]

My 2 lil sons made it on the Brooklyn Vegan site!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Pretty soon before the band took the stage my wife went over to you guys compliment their outfits, they are playing too cute!

Thanks Man!
And that was really sweet that she came over.

dookie shoot bandit

Quote from: parkervb on Aug 15, 2019, 08:20 AM
Quote from: dookie shoot bandit on Aug 14, 2019, 08:13 PMThanks!!!

my dudes are 4 and 2 so hopefully we can share the Z 20th Anniversary or something like that

We will be there! We can introduce the next generation of Jacketeers
Hahaha

Murph

Met Chris Long at this show btw.  He was hanging outside with his wife up on that little hill outside the stadium where all us smokers were congregating.  Pretty sure he was hitting a Juul!  Talked for a quick minute and then Eric Mayers came over and handed them both backstage lanyards.  Nice guy, not as huge as you'd think an NFL lineman to be.  Must be nice to be retired at 34

parkervb

Quote from: Murph on Aug 16, 2019, 11:57 AMMet Chris Long at this show btw.  He was hanging outside with his wife up on that little hill outside the stadium where all us smokers were congregating.  Pretty sure he was hitting a Juul!  Talked for a quick minute and then Eric Mayers came over and handed them both backstage lanyards.  Nice guy, not as huge as you'd think an NFL lineman to be.  Must be nice to be retired at 34

yea I saw him and said "decent at football, great at twitter", he laughed and said thanks.
Don't you ever turn it off

oistheone

Also ran into Chris (and Sam Bradford..?!) like 20 times over Red Rocks weekend. Real nice dudes! Chris is such a legit fan, we had a good talk on what they'd open with on night one. Got to be a little weird as it turned out I was staying at the same hotel as them... and the band! Switched to head-nod basis shortly after I ran into them for what seemed like the millionth time, which I'm sure they appreciated!

Cameron

Nice! Bush and Live were staying at our hotel.