1 (14.3%)
No Album until 2020
1 (14.3%)
No Album until 2021
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: Oct 22, 2019, 07:14 PM

7thsun

What's everyone's thoughts? I'm guessing we're going to see a Waterfall type release of some kind early next year. And we'll be left wanting all winter!

Come Closer

Considering it's almost October, I'd say D is a pretty good bet. I think something will come out before 2021 though. I could see live album early in the year and studio LP that mostly isn't Waterfall leftovers sometime later in 2020.

jttouch2

I feel like the new album will be somewhat of a crossover between Waterfall leftovers and new material stuff and the studio album ends up 2020 with the live album being pushed back (again ugh) til lateeee 2020 or 2021

millerjustin

here are my unconfirmed guesses:

What we've been referring to as "waterfall 2" will be a new studio album released 2Q 2020 and will include the 5 unreleased "Waterfall session" tracks (Magic Bullet having been kinda released and tested on the road quite a bit).  Here's a tease Tucker Martine dropped over a year ago:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm_q_0kh9RT/

No clue what they'll call it, but I suspect they are in the midst of polishing these and 4-5 more songs for April-May release.  I heard a little rumor that they may have recently converged in L.A. with Kevin R.

Meantime, there's a good chance that the live album could be released before the studio album, which would literally be the best Christmas gift ever.

Also guessing, and completely unconfirmed, that Summer 2020 may be quite active on the festival circuit and include some multi-night runs.  Not quite as exhaustive or exhausting as 2015, but hitting the major metros.  crossing fingers - 4 shows this year were totally awesome and appreciated, but man it was hard to wait 18 months
What's in here won't disappear

rkwedge

Quote from: millerjustin on Sep 24, 2019, 09:26 AMhere are my unconfirmed guesses:

What we've been referring to as "waterfall 2" will be a new studio album released 2Q 2020 and will include the 5 unreleased "Waterfall session" tracks (Magic Bullet having been kinda released and tested on the road quite a bit).  Here's a tease Tucker Martine dropped over a year ago:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm_q_0kh9RT/

No clue what they'll call it, but I suspect they are in the midst of polishing these and 4-5 more songs for April-May release.  I heard a little rumor that they may have recently converged in L.A. with Kevin R.

Meantime, there's a good chance that the live album could be released before the studio album, which would literally be the best Christmas gift ever.

Also guessing, and completely unconfirmed, that Summer 2020 may be quite active on the festival circuit and include some multi-night runs.  Not quite as exhaustive or exhausting as 2015, but hitting the major metros.  crossing fingers - 4 shows this year were totally awesome and appreciated, but man it was hard to wait 18 months
Good to hear coming from you Justin.  Hope alls going well at Lark Hall, looks like fun place.  :beer:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes