Main Menu

Futurebirds

Started by Ruckus, Mar 30, 2011, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murph

StillWishing

Listened to My Broken Arm this morning for the first time, and DIG IT!!!!

Is this the song that Carl plays the pedal steel?

parkervb

Don't you ever turn it off

Come Closer

New single Trippin' on Spotify

Come Closer

Curious to see if Teamwork comes out by year end. I wonder what the hold up has been. Label issues? A few months ago Thomas said it was coming in the fall and I saw November mentioned somewhere, but it sure has been quiet aside from the 2 singles.

Hoptimus Prime

Right there with you...  Been patiently waiting.  Heard a few unknown songs at the last couple shows I went to, think it will be an extremely strong record (whenever it comes out...)
5/24/2003, and every damn time possible since!

Come Closer

Looks like they're doing a mini OBH next year in NC. Pretty cool.

sillyboob

Quote from: Osistheones on Nov 06, 2019, 08:53 PMLooks like they're doing a mini OBH next year in NC. Pretty cool.

Any details?
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

sillyboob

Thanks O.  That actually looks pretty cool.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Crispy

Carl joined Futurebirds on stage last night in Denver to help out on Powderfinger! Maybe if we're lucky Rizzosgirl will share the video that she captured of it.  :cheesy:
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

Crispy

Aha, here we go: 

"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

rkwedge

That's awesome. I seen Ray Lamontagne was in Denver over the weekend so no surprise Carl showed up at this show. Has anybody seen Ray and Carl's show yet? I'm going to see them in Seattle this weekend and can't be more excited!
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Come Closer

The new LP is out. It's pretty good, maybe a little spotty on the back half. Lots and lots of horns which is a cool new twist, but also I miss the stank of their earlier stuff. I initially really enjoyed Thomas' songs on here, was a tad disappointed with Daniel's songs. Will probably grow on me as their past releases have.

Cameron

I really like the 4 tunes that had already been released. I need to listen to the rest a few more times.

Come Closer

Full band livestream tomorrow night and they also pressed Hampton's Lullaby

parkervb

finally listened to this over the weekend. Pretty solid, some classic Futurebirds stuff with a few new twists in there.
Don't you ever turn it off

Cameron

New EP with Carl out next week!

MMJTX

Anytime