Main Menu

Pearl Jam

Started by waxy, Aug 24, 2005, 11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beckstp1

Sadly that's for night 2. Thank you though, I really appreciate it.
Still looking for a single for Sunday night 1 :)

slappymoe

announcement coming on thursday?   double cd and 2020 tour?    anyone else hearing this?

Cameron

just from rumors on the porch.  hope we hear something soon though.

parkervb

I saw something today about a vinyl release of Unplugged but would love to see some 2020 dates...

if they tour, Sturgill tours and Jacket tours...plus any Phish shows...I am going to have to make some tough choices lol
Don't you ever turn it off

sillyboob

If Pearl Jam, Sturgill and Jacket tour in 2020, I am going to have to spend serious money!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Cameron

Sturgill is touring with Tyler Childers starting in February.

parkervb

Quote from: Cameron on Oct 08, 2019, 03:17 PMSturgill is touring with Tyler Childers starting in February.

yea I heard him on Rogan's pod. Those guys were higher than Jesus on a spaceship. I turn 40 in February and had been holding onto that 40th Bday card for what I hoped would be OBH, but I may just have to go on Sturgill and Tyler Childers tour (love Tyler too).

APR

PJ will be doing something in 2020.  I don't have any inside info, but no way they take another year off from touring the US.  (I don't count 2018 as a US tour).

rkwedge

They're releasing their 1992 MTV Unplugged set on Vinyl on Black Friday. Only news released so far.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

parkervb

Cameron

I'm trying to do a euro show or two for my 40th.

parkervb

Quote from: Cameron on Dec 02, 2019, 03:05 PMI'm trying to do a euro show or two for my 40th.

nice! i'm an 80 baby myself so was really hoping it would have been spent at OBH but alas...

holding out for a Phish fest at this point...

APR

Quote from: parkervb on Dec 02, 2019, 03:47 PM
Quote from: Cameron on Dec 02, 2019, 03:05 PMI'm trying to do a euro show or two for my 40th.

nice! i'm an 80 baby myself so was really hoping it would have been spent at OBH but alas...

holding out for a Phish fest at this point...

That's a great 40th idea! I would love nothing more than seeing PJ in Europe or South America. 2020 may not be the year though. 

Lockn moved to mid June 2020 instead of late August as usual so as not to compete with another festival.  I bet it's Phish..... similar fan base and Phish's last one had to be called off.

Cameron

Got tix to Budapest. May add some more when I know my travel. Pretty pumped.

APR

Quote from: Cameron on Dec 05, 2019, 03:28 PMGot tix to Budapest. May add some more when I know my travel. Pretty pumped.

That's awesome!  One is better than none, but probably not enough.  That said, I'm pretty sure you'll get another chance in the fall as they're supposed to be touring the US. 

parkervb

twitter teases are up, announcement has to be coming next week

sillyboob

Quote from: parkervb on Jan 10, 2020, 10:54 AMtwitter teases are up, announcement has to be coming next week

The sleeping giant slowly awakens...
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

APR

Quote from: sillyboob on Jan 10, 2020, 12:02 PM
Quote from: parkervb on Jan 10, 2020, 10:54 AMtwitter teases are up, announcement has to be coming next week

Waiting. Watching the clock and their social media. 

parkervb

Quote from: APR on Jan 10, 2020, 02:02 PM
Quote from: sillyboob on Jan 10, 2020, 12:02 PM

Waiting. Watching the clock and their social media. 

i see what you did there...

Cameron

Exciting times finally. Planning on hitting OKC if the tour rumors are true.