The Official Happy Birthday Thread

Started by johnnYYac, Nov 29, 2010, 12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

APR

Happy Birthday parkervb!!!!!  Welcome to the four oh club. 

That is such a great clip.

rkwedge

It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Mr. White

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

parkervb

Quote from: sillyboob on Feb 28, 2020, 12:51 PM
Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Feb 27, 2020, 06:42 PMHappy Birthday parkervb!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4XMsUmOEVY

Such a great clip!  And happy birthday!

oh man, I just checked out this thread, thank you (3 months later!). Never seen that clip! Nice part about is that the YT algo rolled it right into dillsnufus great PC War Begun video
Don't you ever turn it off

parkervb

Happy Birthday JY! I hope you and your family are doing great and that you're staying safe!

rkwedge

Happy Birthday John!  :beer:
Happy Birthday ilikeBeer!

slappymoe

Quote from: rkwedge on May 19, 2020, 04:14 PMHappy Birthday John!  :beer:
happy birthday to all may 19'ers. 

especially my personal all-time #1 rock 'n roll god, pete townshend. :thumbsup:  :beer:

Mr. White

Quote from: slappymoe on May 19, 2020, 07:00 PM
Quote from: rkwedge on May 19, 2020, 04:14 PMHappy Birthday John!  :beer:
happy birthday to all may 19'ers. 

especially my personal all-time #1 rock 'n roll god, pete townshend. :thumbsup:  :beer:

Yes! Happy Birthday to you all!
Love to you especially, John!
Pete's one of my favorites too! Finally got around to reading his autobiography about a year and a half ago. Quadrophenia changed me during my senior year of high school back in the mid 1980s.

rkwedge

Happy Birthday unravelled.   :beer:

MMJCOBRA

Quote from: rkwedge on May 26, 2020, 09:14 AMHappy Birthday unravelled.   :beer:
Appreciate that rkedge!!! Man, those 2019 RR shows were the best and it was great meeting you and your son!!

Best steam engine of all time? The 8/3 27 minute excersion, which featured jamming of "Get Back", John Lennon's "Imagine", and "Lean On Me" mixed to the music of Steam Engine just might be the king of the hill.

And who can forget Jim's killer Hey Jude chorus in Phone Went West as Bo attacks his keyboards!!

My Morning Jacket Live at Red Rocks Amphitheatre on 2019-08-03
https://taperssection.net/SharedShows/Share/c8e400fe-96cc-40bc-b4da-96dce4638512

slappymoe

Quote from: slappymoe on May 19, 2020, 07:00 PMhappy birthday to all may 19'ers. 

and a happy 78th(!) to my #2 all time rock 'n roll hero, sir paul mccartney. :beer:

parkervb

big happy birthday to tbd810! Enjoy this beautiful milestone of a birthday!

ericm

Quote from: parkervb on Aug 10, 2020, 09:42 AMbig happy birthday to tbd810! Enjoy this beautiful milestone of a birthday!

Yes! Happy Birthday Trish!!!

It's been a whole year since Forrest Hills and here's hoping next year we can do it again.   :thumbsup:

Meanwhile I hope you have some Rampant Badassery planned for today.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

Mr. White

Happy Birthday ellisintransit!

Mr. White

Happy Birthday SplatSplatSplat!

ms. yvon

Quote from: ericm on Aug 10, 2020, 01:53 PM
Quote from: parkervb on Aug 10, 2020, 09:42 AMbig happy birthday to tbd810! Enjoy this beautiful milestone of a birthday!

Yes! Happy Birthday Trish!!!

It's been a whole year since Forrest Hills and here's hoping next year we can do it again.   :thumbsup:

Meanwhile I hope you have some Rampant Badassery planned for today.  :beer:
this is a trifecta of forum pals!  happy random weds to all of you :)  xo- ms. y.
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

parkervb

did I see correctly that it's the one, the only JohnnyYac's bday? I hope you get all the tickets you desire today and that you and your family are in good health.

Mr. White

Quote from: parkervb on May 19, 2021, 08:43 AMdid I see correctly that it's the one, the only JohnnyYac's bday? I hope you get all the tickets you desire today and that you and your family are in good health.

Yes indeed!
Happy Birthday to a fellow "John" who caught up to me again!
(I turn 55 in September.)

johnnYYac

Thanks, guys! It was a good birthday. Snagged the VIP travel package for Chicago and will share the room and seats with our mahg33tah, Kyle. Looking forward to the return to live music!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Mr. White