Jim - KY Vote for Booker - COVID-19 Lock Down Performance to Support Charles Booker

Started by Mr. White, Jun 16, 2020, 11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

"Here In Spirit" - COVID-19 Lock Down Performance In Support Of Charles Booker Who Is Running For US Senate For Kentucky To Take Down Mitch McConnell

Jim - Here In Spirit - For Kentucky Candidate Charles Booker For United States Senate

The following is from Jim's posting of this performance on his Instagram page.

"hello friends- after watching the KET KY primary debates a few weeks ago(i HIGHLY ENCOURAGE you to watch- google or i retweeted them on my twitter page) it became crystal clear to me that @booker4ky is THE best candidate to lead us thru these times and hopefully take us in a bright new direction. it has been amazing to watch charles booker step up to the plate during these difficult times for KY and really deliver the kind of HEART strength and leadership we so badly need right now- not only in KY but in the world. this race for US senate in KY is one of the most pivotal elections of our lifetime. i beg you to get involved however you can-donate/volunteer but most importantly VOTE - if you need one KY voters must request an absentee ballot by 11:59pm JUNE 15th. or VOTE in the primaries on JUNE 23rd!!!! please check out @headcountorg for help and more information on voting. #kymusiciansforbooker

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBQ21k5gTN0/
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Mr. White

Jim's post from his Instagram page a couple of days ago:

"KY VOTE @booker4ky THIS TUES JUNE 23rd!!! this is an old KY folk song repurposed for modern times with new lyrics by @twosandfews @joanshelley @mrdirtysocks this is one of the most important elections... not only for KY but for the world and we believe charles booker has what it takes to create real change and true leadership. please help spread the word!!! #kymusiciansforbooker get more information @kentuckiansforthecommonwealth @headcountorg

WE DONT WANT YOU
MITCH MCCONNEL
WE ARE DESPERATE FOR A CHANGE
KY HAS SUFFERED TOO MUCH BY YOU
ITS TIME FOR BOOKER TO TAKE THE REIGNS

MITCH MCCONNEL HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU
HE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY
MITCH MC CONNEL ISNT EVEN FROM KY-
WHERE CHARLES BOOKER WAS BORN AND RAISED

CHARLES BOOKER IS A MAN FOR THE PEOPLE
CHARLES BOOKER IS THE CHANGE WE NEED
CHARLES BOOKER KNOWS THAT WE ARE ALL CREATED EQUAL