The Waterfall II

Started by johnnYYac, Jul 06, 2020, 01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikkogino

I'm back for this.

Any idea when the preorder will return?

Clarkwork

major screw up by the merch company but today gonna be good!
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

dookie shoot bandit

It's currently on Amazon for the 8/28 release date (clear vinyl)

Finallllyyy something to be excited for!!!

parkervb

Quote from: dookie shoot bandit on Jul 07, 2020, 09:35 AMIt's currently on Amazon for the 8/28 release date (clear vinyl)

Buy local (if you can)
Don't you ever turn it off

RobRoy286

I am so happy right now.

walterfredo

Quote from: parkervb on Jul 07, 2020, 10:02 AMBuy local (if you can)

absolutely. Decided I need to buy from my LRS and not worry about the yellow vinyl.

CountSA

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/34609944/my-morning-jacket-the-waterfall-ii-deluxe-edition-lp

Bull Moose is a great independent store based in Maine.  I'm in MA but I love supporting these guys.

dookie shoot bandit

Quote from: parkervb on Jul 07, 2020, 10:02 AM
Quote from: dookie shoot bandit on Jul 07, 2020, 09:35 AMIt's currently on Amazon for the 8/28 release date (clear vinyl)

Buy local (if you can)

Always try to do so!!!

I don't buy vinyl off amazon, I was posting cause I was excited to see it

Lucius

Just had an email from my local record store and LTD vinyl is available in the UK! I'm a good 8 hours away from being paid which is annoying!

https://www.resident-music.com/productdetails&path=1248&product_id=70746
it wouldn't be a party without you

parkervb

one of the good music follows on Twitter (also works for ATO) got an advance stream and has some positive comments:

https://twitter.com/avantghettonyc/status/1280523936619466753
Don't you ever turn it off

rkwedge

Available on their website now in various packages.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Lucius

I don't even play them that much these days but I HAD to have that LTD multi-coloured vinyl, so pretty!

Anyone else keep going back to the clip they posted and wondering how they managed to sit on a jam like that for 5 whole years? Can't wait to hear the whole thing. I've experienced many bands tease a 'part 2' record over the years and I think this may only be the second that's actually happened!

Also, I suck at maths/time zones but I think the album will be out ahead of the listening party in the UK? Gonna try my hardest to wait!
it wouldn't be a party without you

sillyboob

Quote from: RobRoy286 on Jul 06, 2020, 08:22 AMLETS FUCKING GO

I'm assuming you're quoting from the start OBH3 here.  That makes me laugh everytime I hear it.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

RobRoy286

Quote from: sillyboob on Jul 07, 2020, 12:16 PM
Quote from: RobRoy286 on Jul 06, 2020, 08:22 AMLETS FUCKING GO

I'm assuming you're quoting from the start OBH3 here.  That makes me laugh everytime I hear it.
Hahaha. I know it's a pretty vague saying, but "let's go" has a lot of meaning and use with my buds. I noticed that on OBH3 as well and I LOVE it!

Let's fucking gooo!

rkwedge

Quote from: Lucius on Jul 07, 2020, 12:12 PMAnyone else keep going back to the clip they posted and wondering how they managed to sit on a jam like that for 5 whole years?
Me  :thumbsup:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

subinai

ordered the indie color vinyl and deluxe color vinyl from end of an ear in austin

Jbpats

such great news to wake up to this morning!
Next few days are going to be a drag while we wait. Hopefully there is a leak before Thursday night :)

walterfredo

Quote from: subinai on Jul 07, 2020, 12:26 PMordered the indie color vinyl and deluxe color vinyl from end of an ear in austin

a little confused by this, would love to get the deluxe package, but support my LRS. ON MMJ website is says this... "ยท Only 1,000 available through our store for this limited run" but yet others are saying they are ordering the deluxe through local outlets??