Jimmy Kimmel Live! wednesday 9/30

Started by CC, Sep 28, 2020, 03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cameron

Hmmm...my guide must be wrong. Looking forward to it.

ChiefOKONO

RobRoy286

Quote from: CC on Oct 01, 2020, 03:34 AM
Thanks for sharing! I had a feeling they'd play Feel You. Ugh I can't wait for the boys to get back on stage together! That solo at the end is begging to be unleashed, Only Memories style!

Jbpats

sounded great - wish they didn't cut it short though.. I'm sure not their decision

Jackets N Pones

Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

ChiefOKONO

This was really sweet!!

It makes me wonder - how did they pull this off?  Did they play live but in different rooms so that they could hear each other?

Lonndown27

(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Mr. White

Quote from: ChiefOKONO on Oct 02, 2020, 01:08 PMThis was really sweet!!

It makes me wonder - how did they pull this off?  Did they play live but in different rooms so that they could hear each other?

As far as the video goes, the background (room) with the $ lamp and the two decorative fans on the wall above it, that you get glimpses of from time to time, is in La La Land in Louisville. I would bet Patrick had his drums set up there and his part is the live bit they pieced the rest around. Just guessing though. They used the same location and backdrop for several of those video performances from that Hood to the Holler livestream from last night with Rep. Charles Booker.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011