Roll Call - Forest Hills

Started by parkervb, Jun 16, 2021, 01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parkervb

didn't see a RC for Forest Hills so throwing this out

1. parkervb +1 (both evenings)
Don't you ever turn it off

bird700level

Hopefully me. I ordered 9/11/21 via presale but just realized I never got a confirmation or e-tickets. Tried AXS since I thought they conducted the presale but they said they didn't. Does anyone know if MMJ conducted it? I tried the support link on the MMJ website but it doesn't work. My card was charged and just says My Morning Jacket with a 1-800 number.

MPP

2. MPP +1 (9/11)

bird700level - my tickets are from AXS.  I purchased them during the Wed pre-pre sale.  Not the Thursday venue pre-sale.  Received a confirmation email from 'guestservices@axs.com" that day.  FYI

bird700level

Yeah, I did the Wednesday pre sale also. Ugh

parkervb

Quote from: bird700level on Jun 16, 2021, 02:24 PMYeah, I did the Wednesday pre sale also. Ugh

I got mine via the venue presale and it was also via AXS, same as MPP for the artist presale. It's possible you got an ill informed customer service rep. I would contact them again. Good luck!

bird700level

Quote from: parkervb on Jun 16, 2021, 04:51 PM
Quote from: bird700level on Jun 16, 2021, 02:24 PMYeah, I did the Wednesday pre sale also. Ugh

I got mine via the venue presale and it was also via AXS, same as MPP for the artist presale. It's possible you got an ill informed customer service rep. I would contact them again. Good luck!

Would you happen to know if the charge on your card was from AXS? Mine just says My Morning Jacket. I would think it would reference AXS.

dr_trousers

I'll let you know next Tuesday. If we decide to go to OBH, we'll probably sell our NYC tickets and save the expense of flying to and staying/eating in the city.

Jbpats

Quote from: bird700level on Jun 16, 2021, 02:12 PMHopefully me. I ordered 9/11/21 via presale but just realized I never got a confirmation or e-tickets. Tried AXS since I thought they conducted the presale but they said they didn't. Does anyone know if MMJ conducted it? I tried the support link on the MMJ website but it doesn't work. My card was charged and just says My Morning Jacket with a 1-800 number.

Initial presale was through ticketstoday I got a confirmation email from ticketstoday support

Jack D

2. MPP +1 (9/11)
3. JackD +1 (9/10 floor, 9/11 Sec.201)

No problem with AXS via public on-sale.

bird700level

Thanks all. I have sent a message to MMJ support and will try AXS again. Just curious, did you all get etickets already? Im hoping maybe there is just a delay on their end.

MPP

I ordered old school 'tickets'.  Received them by mail around June 5th. You'd think the eticket delivery would be quicker, right?

If they charged your card, then you should at least have an order placed.  Hopefully!

CountSA

2. MPP +1 (9/11)
4. CountSA +2 (both shows)

dr_trousers

Quote from: dr_trousers on Jun 16, 2021, 06:45 PMI'll let you know next Tuesday. If we decide to go to OBH, we'll probably sell our NYC tickets and save the expense of flying to and staying/eating in the city.

Got my sunrise deluxe room today, so it looks like I'm doing OBH instead. Let me know if anyone is looking for tickets. I guess not having to pay for flights to NYC, the hotel room and other expenses will offset the cost of going to OBH.

parkervb

bird700level - did you get your tickets squared away?

Woody

2. MPP +1 (9/11)
5. Woody +7 (9/11) - Maybe for 9/10

itrainmonkeys

2. MPP +1 (9/11)
6. itrainmonkeys (both)

Will be there both nights.  Night 1 on the floor, night 2 in a seat.  Looking forward to every second of music these two days.

Jbpats

Has anyone got their fan presale tickets yet? Believe the only option for these were hard tickets/mail out. These were the 'Runit' presale tix

MPP

Jbpats - Yes, I received hard tickets from AXS for the Sept 11 show, back in late May.  I ordered them during the first pre-sale day, Wed May 19, ticket receipt says it was printed that day, May 19, postmark is May 21.

Also ordered a second FH pair during the public sale on May 21, and have received those by mail too.  Printed on June 10, postmarked June 11.  FYI

tdb810

2. MPP +1 (9/11)
6. itrainmonkeys (both)
7. tdb810 + 8bobbyb - 9/10 floor
.....Back at the Model Home

Murph

Feel like there's a good chance they bust this out on this tour