Love Love Love Now Streaming

Started by CountSA, Sep 14, 2021, 09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobRoy286

Interesting. Some weird 80s vibes to this one. I like it!

This album is gonna rock. Definitely will be the most representative of their live jamming ability. There's already more guitar shredding on this album than the last 3 albums combined! Three songs over 7 minutes?!

Nikkogino

Meh meh meh

Honestly, it's not that bad, and I like the guitar wankery going on throughout the last half.  I don't really like how Jim sings on this one...maybe it will grow on me, but this isn't really hitting the buttons for what I like in an MMJ song.  So far, this feels like a step down from WF2, which is shaping up to be one of my favorite MMJ albums.  I'm only on listen 3 though, and I will have to listen to it in the context of the album to give my final thoughts.

ChiefOKONO

I like the song, but I think it could use more of a better hook on first impression.  Cool video, nice visuals!

Lonndown27

Great video, cool Jim vocalisms but not really a good song. This one and the first 3 minutes of Lucky to be Alive have been duds in my mind.

Just a bit too safe and yacht rock in a Compound fracture kinda way.
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

shumatec1012

Infectious melody-  This is a pleasant little song though-and def makes me more interested in hearing the album- I love how prominent BO seems to be in the new songs- adding all kinds of neat layers in jacket 3.0

subinai

This has been getting some radio play in Austin!