Steam Engine lyrics

Started by eiseyrokker, Jun 30, 2004, 03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteI have been singing "we got em, we got em" at the end of that one, thats my opinion though :o
that certainly fits just as good as anything else.  Eisey nice giant robot--I love that flick!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

tomEisenbraun

that certainly fits just as good as anything else.  Eisey nice giant robot--I love that flick!

;D
I have no clue what movie its from. I just found on www.bingeandgrab.com , this awesome website about everyhting Buckethead. Some sort of icon representing Giant Robot, I would assume.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

MMJ_fanatic

its from an old Chinese monster movie.  the giant robot only responded to commands from this little asian kid who was the first to talk into the controller (a watch).  anyway the kid directs the robot to fight various monsters that pop up to threaten civilization throughout the movie. I think in the end the robot flies into space with some doomsday device saving the world and making his little friend very sad :'(
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Oz

Sounds like a classic!  ;D
I'm ready when you are

Tjames81

It's..

Beat on beat on beat on

Over and over

It comes after "the fact that my hearts beating is all the proof you need"

Nikkogino

Quote from: Tjames81 on Nov 15, 2021, 06:17 AMIt's..

Beat on beat on beat on

Over and over

It comes after "the fact that my hearts beating is all the proof you need"
Mind blown.  Been singing "he got em" for 16 years.

MMJTX

Ya...wow...never thought about this as a possibility, this might be spot on
Anytime

Nikkogino

Quote from: MMJTX on Nov 15, 2021, 12:54 PMYa...wow...never thought about this as a possibility, this might be spot on
Sounds like he may be connecting "beat on" with "and"...sounds like "beat on and beat on and beat on..."   Either that or he is just making "on" a two syllable word.

Clarkwork

He's saying Levon, as a tribute, over and over...
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

APR

I like to go with "We are who we are..... we are who we are.....correct.  correct. yeahhhhhh."  Does anyone else hear that?

Come Closer

I think he's saying, "I am the zodiac."

Nikkogino

Tjames81

It's clear on this recording with just Jim

https://youtu.be/tSHM5FiOChY

Nikkogino

Quote from: Tjames81 on Dec 01, 2021, 06:53 AMIt's clear on this recording with just Jim

https://youtu.be/tSHM5FiOChY

Elon?  So is this song about Musk?