Roll Call NYE Denver

Started by rkwedge, Aug 05, 2021, 02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyle_s9

Quote from: ericm on Nov 21, 2021, 07:51 AM
Quote from: kyle_s9 on Nov 19, 2021, 01:19 PMI'll be at the 29th and 31st shows!

Anybody know how difficult it will be to get a poster for the 31st show? Like, do I need to be there for doors? I'm going with a gang that will probably not be interested in getting there super early to accommodate my poster need lol.

No telling really. They may print a lot and be kind of easy to get or it could be like this past Chicago run was and have the same poster for all three nights, which definitely made it easier to get and on the wallet as well.

I didn't have trouble for the last couple of NYE shows I went to but admittedly had a VIP with early entry and merch access for the Broomfield show. On a positive note though, they have been and still are limiting it to a one poster per person during the early merch access.

Oh, yeah one poster for all 3 nights would be splendid. Hopefully they go with that option. It also sucks to carefully hold a poster all night.

MMJCOBRA

Man, after my 3 show southern swing + Chicago, I sooooooo wish I was attending these shows!!!!

If I had any other conflict, other than Dr Dog's final 5 show hometown NYE run, I'd definitely find a way to be there.

ditty

Is there any intel if they will stream these shows on Nugs? 
100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

mdgsolo

Just posted a GA package for 2 all three nights Love and Sound in ticket section..

SteamEngineWentWest

Quote from: ditty on Dec 10, 2021, 06:28 PMIs there any intel if they will stream these shows on Nugs? 

Just announced that all 3 nights will be available on nugs.

https://www.nugs.net/on/demandware.store/Sites-NugsNet-Site/default/Watch-ViewAll?cgid=ARTIST-419-WEBCAST

crooney

Fuck yes!!!  That is great news!!

ranyart

Quote from: SteamEngineWentWest on Dec 14, 2021, 02:30 PM
Quote from: ditty on Dec 10, 2021, 06:28 PMIs there any intel if they will stream these shows on Nugs? 

Just announced that all 3 nights will be available on nugs.

https://www.nugs.net/on/demandware.store/Sites-NugsNet-Site/default/Watch-ViewAll?cgid=ARTIST-419-WEBCAST

And according to the email each show will be available to watch on demand through January 8!  Giddy up!!!

johnnYYac

PRICE DROP

I have a ticket available for 12/29 of the NYE run. I can transfer it via the AXS app. Price reflects $20 below face value.

The Love and Sound VIP package includes 1 GA ticket w/early entry, poster, Osprey backpack, and early access to merch.

12/29 - GA w/Love and Sound VIP $199

Hit me up at johnnyyac@gmail.com if interested.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ditty

100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

mageetahNOTcloser

Any word or thoughts on the band cancelling Denver run due to Omicron? Seems like it's getting hairy out there....

Zooey

If it does cancel, I hope it is before the travel day (12/28) and not the day of show.

ranyart

Keep positive would be my suggestion folks, and get boostered ASAP if you already haven't.  Stay smart and safe at any get togethers you may be going to.  We have all been waiting on these shows too damn long for them to get brushed aside by this fucking virus mess!

kyle_s9

I just tested positive for covid. I'm from Toronto, so looks like this trip is over for me. I'm so bummed. This has been the only thing I've had to look forward to.

I was going with a group of friends, so they are most likely going to bail too.

Man I was so excited for this.

mageetahNOTcloser

Sorry to hear.  It's getting weird out there. Stay safe everyone!

ranyart

Quote from: kyle_s9 on Dec 20, 2021, 05:55 PMI just tested positive for covid. I'm from Toronto, so looks like this trip is over for me. I'm so bummed. This has been the only thing I've had to look forward to.

So sorry to hear this. I hope you are doing as well as can be expected given the situation. Damn virus...

Varitek

Quote from: ranyart on Dec 20, 2021, 06:53 PM
Quote from: kyle_s9 on Dec 20, 2021, 05:55 PMI just tested positive for covid. I'm from Toronto, so looks like this trip is over for me. I'm so bummed. This has been the only thing I've had to look forward to.

So sorry to hear this. I hope you are doing as well as can be expected given the situation. Damn virus...

Very sad to read this as well
Sorry you won't be able to make it..
"Did he just put on a cape?"

kyle_s9

Thanks for the love. I'm doing ok, symptoms aren't too bad.

Dondantesinferno

The University of Colorado cancelled a big men's basketball game today against the University of Kansas. This doesn't bode well for the next few weeks. Hope it can happen. I'm set to be there all three nights with the Mrs. and youngest so we've got all our fingers crossed!

RobotRace

Quote from: Dondantesinferno on Dec 21, 2021, 09:45 PMThe University of Colorado cancelled a big men's basketball game today against the University of Kansas. This doesn't bode well for the next few weeks. Hope it can happen. I'm set to be there all three nights with the Mrs. and youngest so we've got all our fingers crossed!

Saw that last night. I'm preparing for the worst and hoping for the best when it comes to NYE  :undecided:

Jacketman

Quote from: RobotRace on Dec 22, 2021, 10:22 AM
Quote from: Dondantesinferno on Dec 21, 2021, 09:45 PMThe University of Colorado cancelled a big men's basketball game today against the University of Kansas. This doesn't bode well for the next few weeks. Hope it can happen. I'm set to be there all three nights with the Mrs. and youngest so we've got all our fingers crossed!

Saw that last night. I'm preparing for the worst and hoping for the best when it comes to NYE  :undecided:

Was canceled because players on CU contacted Covid.  I think the only way these shows get canceled is if someone in the band or touring team get Covid.