Jayhawks New Album!

Started by ChiefOKONO, Oct 17, 2015, 12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefOKONO

The Jayhawks are doing pro show live streamed concerts and they are really great!  There are 2 more coming up if anyone is interested.  Well worth it IMO since they won't be touring for a while.....

https://jayhawksofficial.tumblr.com/post/630695559675723776/jayhawks-announce-3-new-streaming-concerts

ChiefOKONO

The Sound of Lies livestream concert was simply sublime!   I am so happy that they are doing this.

I am excited for their 3rd and last (so far) in this live stream series which is on Jan 10.  It's the covers and rarities show so it should be pretty interesting!

IMO - the Jayhawks are as good as ever these days!

MMJTX

So my dad asked if i wanted to go see the Jayhawks this week with some of his work friends and one guy that is a super-fan. I really only knew "Blue" but listened to their live album yesterday, the show was last night and it was really good, really enjoyed it and will definitely be listening to them more
Anytime

ChiefOKONO

That is awesome!  Thanks for posting.  I am jealous since I feel like they haven't been around near me in about 4+ years now.

If you are looking for any recommendations I would definitely listen to Hollywood Town Hall, Tomorrow the Green Grass, Sound of Lies, Smile and Rainy Day Music to start off with.

Cameron

Saw them last night. Sounded great and perfect setlist.

MMJTX

Quote from: ChiefOKONO on Dec 03, 2021, 12:12 PMThat is awesome!  Thanks for posting.  I am jealous since I feel like they haven't been around near me in about 4+ years now.

If you are looking for any recommendations I would definitely listen to Hollywood Town Hall, Tomorrow the Green Grass, Sound of Lies, Smile and Rainy Day Music to start off with.
Thanks Chief!
Anytime

ChiefOKONO

You're welcome!  Let me know what you think.