2022 US Tour Dates

Started by parkervb, Feb 15, 2022, 12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountSA

Quote from: itrainmonkeys on Feb 15, 2022, 08:53 PMAs someone who has never done Red Rocks but has it on the bucket list - is there anything specific to know for the show/sale. 

I was looking at the VIP packages and thinking maybe doing the Love & Sound Package for one show and the Red Rocks Backstage Tour Experience VIP for another, if possible.   Though I'm not sure the Red Rocks backstage tour may be worth it.

Essentially I'm likely willing to pay the prices for guaranteed front 15 rows (if that's good?) and signed poster for both nights.  Does anyone know if the Love & Sound is maybe available for me to buy one of each night?

I can't make RR this year but if I was, I would definitely splurge for VIP if you want a close up spot.  I went in 2016 and was able to get close for both shows but that was with Roll Call early access.  Even then there were A LOT of people with the laminate, way more than I expected.  With GA you'll have to get to the parking lot super early and get in line.  Sure you'll make new friends there and have fun but personally I'd rather enjoy the beginning of my day a different way and not have to stress out about getting a prime seat.

MMJTX

Quote from: CountSA on Feb 16, 2022, 08:39 AM
Quote from: itrainmonkeys on Feb 15, 2022, 08:53 PMAs someone who has never done Red Rocks but has it on the bucket list - is there anything specific to know for the show/sale. 

I was looking at the VIP packages and thinking maybe doing the Love & Sound Package for one show and the Red Rocks Backstage Tour Experience VIP for another, if possible.   Though I'm not sure the Red Rocks backstage tour may be worth it.

Essentially I'm likely willing to pay the prices for guaranteed front 15 rows (if that's good?) and signed poster for both nights.  Does anyone know if the Love & Sound is maybe available for me to buy one of each night?

I can't make RR this year but if I was, I would definitely splurge for VIP if you want a close up spot.  I went in 2016 and was able to get close for both shows but that was with Roll Call early access.  Even then there were A LOT of people with the laminate, way more than I expected.  With GA you'll have to get to the parking lot super early and get in line.  Sure you'll make new friends there and have fun but personally I'd rather enjoy the beginning of my day a different way and not have to stress out about getting a prime seat.

Or, my suggestion would be just to buy reserved seating. I think being too close to the stage takes away from the greatness that is RR, we have done reserved seating for the past two 2-night runs in '16 and '19 and gotten around the 30s-40s rows and it's been amazing, as long as you get in little before opener or during opener, i've had no problems with getting my seats i paid for.
Anytime

walterfredo

WTF is going on with the Iroquois on sale? I'm so confused!

AKS

I didn't see any option for Iroquois when I got my waterfront park tix... Lame.

walterfredo

but the tix say "multiple day ticket". WTF is going on here??

clayton

That was terrible. Never been more confused. Got two for Waterfront but didnt even have an option for Friday night.

AKS

Yeah, I don't know what the hell that was all about. Nothing in my email either with a code or link to redeem/purchase the Iroquois show... WTF!

Quote from: clayton on Feb 16, 2022, 10:11 AMThat was terrible. Never been more confused. Got two for Waterfront but didnt even have an option for Friday night.

clayton

This is, unfortunately, gonna get real ugly.

walterfredo

slappymoe

also never saw any option for a "bundle" that included amphitheater tix.    :angry: 

i'll try again tomorrow.

HIGH on SOUND

What is going on? I just want a louisville travel package. This is a mess.

AKS

They're going to claim that the Iroquois tickets weren't part of the pre-sale aren't they... Going to say those are available during the general sale or something. Which would have been helpful information prior to dropping $450 today on the Waterfront Park tickets!!

Quote from: clayton on Feb 16, 2022, 10:15 AMThis is, unfortunately, gonna get real ugly.

clayton

Yeah this is gonna be interesting to see how they, fairly (or as fairly as possible, correct this mistake.

ranyart

Quote from: HIGH on SOUND on Feb 16, 2022, 10:19 AMWhat is going on? I just want a louisville travel package. This is a mess.

It finally popped up for me and I was able to score a travel package for Louisville!

walterfredo

I don't want a travel package! This is bs

clayton

Not sure where you are seeing this. I still dont see an option.

slappymoe

Biovision

Ok cool you can get tix from the band site..wish it was always that easy to get tix. THANKS MMJ!

Come Closer

Is this the first CT show where they're the sole headliner? At least for this lineup maybe. I know they opened for PJ in Hartford in 06 and then Americanarama in 13.

Bulldog

WTF....i was able to click on the Iroquois link so thought I was buying GA for that and it gave me Waterfront (which I already have) in the receipt