MMJ songs used in TV Shows and Soundtracks

Started by jimsflyingv, Apr 22, 2012, 04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeryl

Quote from: parkervb on Feb 17, 2022, 09:51 AMJim's "Here in Spirit" was used in the most recent run of eps of Ozarks (Great show!)

Yes!!  I had only heard Feel You (LOVE IT) until then. When I heard Here in Spirit in Ozark I Googled, hit pay dirt, and now here I am, in the forum and going to see them!!
Can't you see that I'm smiling?

Jackets N Pones

Quote from: Yeryl on Feb 17, 2022, 09:48 PM
Quote from: parkervb on Feb 17, 2022, 09:51 AMJim's "Here in Spirit" was used in the most recent run of eps of Ozarks (Great show!)

Yes!!  I had only heard Feel You (LOVE IT) until then. When I heard Here in Spirit in Ozark I Googled, hit pay dirt, and now here I am, in the forum and going to see them!!

That is amazing! Welcome!  :thumbsup:
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

parkervb

This. Is. Awesome. Welcome!
Don't you ever turn it off

Yeryl

Quote from: parkervb on Mar 08, 2022, 10:03 AM

This. Is. Awesome. Welcome!
Thank you so much 🎶

johnnYYac

MMJ covered Turn Turn Turn on the True Blood (HBO series) soundtrack.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Yeryl

I watched the movie Dog on Amazon Prime last night and imagine my surprise (and thrill) when Run It was played.  Great movie by the way.  It's about a former Army Ranger who gets paired up with a Ranger dog who has been through a lot of trauma.