Main Menu

Futurebirds

Started by Ruckus, Mar 30, 2011, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkwedge

Nice find Come Closer, that's really good. I agree with you on how well these guys voices blend.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Come Closer

Assuming it's long gone by now, but anyone know if Exhume is still out there? I remember it was available as a free download at one point way back when.

rkwedge

Second song released. "Sinz and Frenz"
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Ruckus

I like this band a lot
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Crispy

"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

jaye

they're not bad!  Thanks Ruckus!

iLikeBeer

It's been too long since I've been able to catch one of their live shows!  I'm really jonesin' for a Futurebirds show!!!

sillyboob

Here's a fun Red Rocks video from 2022.  Anyone have a track list for this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DgamEmuSLM
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

sreill3

Anybody have spare tickets for their Oct 2 show at the Atlantis in DC?

MMJCOBRA

Quote from: sreill3 on Sep 26, 2023, 12:00 PMAnybody have spare tickets for their Oct 2 show at the Atlantis in DC?

Hi!

sreill3

Quote from: MMJCOBRA on Sep 26, 2023, 12:13 PM
Quote from: sreill3 on Sep 26, 2023, 12:00 PMAnybody have spare tickets for their Oct 2 show at the Atlantis in DC?

Hi!

What up Cobra!

Cameron

Co-headline tour with The Nude Party just announced!

ChiefOKONO

That's awesome!  I don't think I'll be able to go this time but I definitely would love to see them!

Quote from: Cameron on Nov 07, 2023, 01:45 PMCo-headline tour with The Nude Party just announced!

LBSUNFLWR

Saw Futurebirds for the first time last night. So much fun. Show was at Headliners in Louisville and had to be almost sold out.

I really only have been listening to the live album with Carl but really like what I know so far.

This was a fun tour with both Futurebirds and The Nude Party. This was also the last night of the tour so there were many sit ins throughout the night.

For the encore both bands plus the openers Fontayne were all on stage for Bertha and Sympathy For the Devil.

Great time.

iLikeBeer

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Mar 10, 2024, 01:17 PMSaw Futurebirds for the first time last night. So much fun. Show was at Headliners in Louisville and had to be almost sold out.

I really only have been listening to the live album with Carl but really like what I know so far.

This was a fun tour with both Futurebirds and The Nude Party. This was also the last night of the tour so there were many sit ins throughout the night.

For the encore both bands plus the openers Fontayne were all on stage for Bertha and Sympathy For the Devil.

Great time.
I was tempted to pull the trigger and get tix for this show as it was the closest they came to Ohio on this tour but ended up not doing it.  Sounds like it was a good show!

Hopefully they will hit us up for an Ohio show on the next tour!!!  :beer:

LBSUNFLWR

Hopefully! I'd certainly drive up to Cincinnati to see them.