—encore break—
TO HELL
VICTORY
LOVE LOVE LOVE
DANCEFLOORS
that's all folks— show over at 11:41

MMJCOBRA

https://mixlr.com/vwmule/

Live stream. All timer tonight wow!!!  Flamenco guitar outro during circuital?  WUt!!

MMJCOBRA

I fvcked up by not going to RR.

Yeryl

Can't you see that I'm smiling?

Bulldog

mak
Quote from: Yeryl on Aug 27, 2022, 01:54 AM
Quote from: MMJCOBRA on Aug 27, 2022, 01:04 AMI fvcked up by not going to RR.
I feel the same.

make that 3, thought about it and went for Louisville instead...ugh such a killer setlist

rkwedge

I'm still processing this show, one for the ages. Every song almost seemed like the best version of that song ever done. I know it's not but man they brought it every song.

It rained for Joy and most of the break before the boys took the stage but it was as if some power knew to turn it off when they came on. The wind was pretty strong the first third of the show but died way down after that, lot of swaying hair.

The mix of this show was as good as I've ever heard, thanks Ryan, that was as close to perfect as it gets. Carl and Jim were so in sync with one another last night, so considerate and respectful to one another yet bringing it. Carl was on fire last night and that sax during Dondante was so good. Don't know how they top that but I'm going back tonight to see if they can.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Dondantesinferno

walterfredo

So much awesome last night! Anyone recall what time jacket took the stage last night? I'm thinking it was 8:15ish, but not sure.

rkwedge

Quote from: walterfredo on Aug 27, 2022, 01:44 PMSo much awesome last night! Anyone recall what time jacket took the stage last night? I'm thinking it was 8:15ish, but not sure.
8:48 to 11:40 :beer:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Cameron

DaydreamNation

Holy moly what a setlist. Can't wait til we get the sbd of this one for those of us not out there
11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16

MyYinzerJacket

Quote from: Dondantesinferno on Aug 27, 2022, 01:19 PM

From my seats last night!

I can't believe they played this last night! It was my first time seeing it live and it was pure ecstasy.  Thank you for sharing the video, my seats were very close to yours so this is a perfect replay!
Came for the reverb, stayed for the jams

MPP

Quote from: rkwedge on Aug 27, 2022, 11:08 AMI'm still processing this show, one for the ages. Every song almost seemed like the best version of that song ever done. I know it's not but man they brought it every song.

It rained for Joy and most of the break before the boys took the stage but it was as if some power knew to turn it off when they came on. The wind was pretty strong the first third of the show but died way down after that, lot of swaying hair.

The mix of this show was as good as I've ever heard, thanks Ryan, that was as close to perfect as it gets. Carl and Jim were so in sync with one another last night, so considerate and respectful to one another yet bringing it. Carl was on fire last night and that sax during Dondante was so good. Don't know how they top that but I'm going back tonight to see if they can.

This.  They were so locked in, and that deep cut setlist -Rollin, Where to Begin, Cobra, with a rockin Dancefloors closer - was perfect.
Sat next to the sound board, wow it sounded so good, seconding the kudos to Ryan too.

Wondering how they can top it tonight!

Dondantesinferno

Quote from: MyYinzerJacket on Aug 27, 2022, 04:10 PM
Quote from: Dondantesinferno on Aug 27, 2022, 01:19 PM

From my seats last night!

Heading back out in a few minutes. We have early entry GA but don't need two more blankets or posters so we may just enjoy the sacred space before heading in around 8 to enjoy the whole experience top to bottom!

I can't believe they played this last night! It was my first time seeing it live and it was pure ecstasy.  Thank you for sharing the video, my seats were very close to yours so this is a perfect replay!