— that's all folks 11:37pm

Bulldog

Quote from: dcfire on Aug 27, 2022, 10:48 PM— lights out 8:48pm
BLACK METAL
SPRING

thanks in advance for any setlist updates I do appreciate them

LBSUNFLWR

Bigtommystyle

What did people like better?  Night one or Night 2?

brob

dcfire

Crispy

I only made it to night 2, and it was fantastic, but I wish I had seen night 1 too!
:bath:
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

rkwedge

Night 1 for me. I thought that show was nearly perfect. I hear if you were up higher sound wasn't great during the heavy wind, I was low and it sounded great. Night 2 started slow for me but definitely picked up.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

ChiefOKONO

I liked Night 1 better but Night 2 was definitely up there and a great companion show!!!  I am blown away and was so happy to have witnessed the magic.  I am gathering some more thoughts which I will post later but I just feel lucky to have seen this tour after not seeing them for so long before these last couple of years.  I feel Rejuvenated this week! :D

walterfredo

cowhitey

Wow.  Surprised to see everyone saying night 1?  I thought N1 was great but felt N2 was better.  They were both awesome.  So glad we did both.  N1 row 35, N2 row 22 probably was the difference for me.  Both nights I felt extremely fortunate to be seeing MMJ at Red Rocks.  Haven't missed a Red Rocks show and always feel they bring it there.  Wish I could have done Dillon too.  What a great 4 shows in CO.  Hope to see them again in 2023 at Red Rocks. 

cderosa1185

Black metal opener on night 2 was an awesome way to come out of the gate. But cobra on n1 near the top of the set was a treat. Either way, both shows were awesome and so glad I was able to make this run. Haven't missed a RR show since 2012 and besides night 2 of 2012, I think this run was my favorite.