Out of Range, Pt. 2
11 (64.7%)
Still Thinkin
4 (23.5%)
Beautiful Love (Wasn't Enough)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

MOWJO8185

Of these four unplayed songs from the previous two albums (I know I Could Never Get Enough has only been an interpolation so far but that last version was pretty close to full it felt like), which do you think gets debuted first?

RobRoy286

Allllll these songs need to be played, especially Out of Range and Still Thinkin!

MOWJO8185

Apparently Out of Range and Devil were soundchecked last night.

MMJCOBRA

Heard the Still Thinkin soundcheck at the last OBH.

Out of Range Pt 2 is my guess.

How bout Still Thinkin with a beautiful transition into Out of Range?

rkwedge

I think they bust out Devil's in the Details at the Louisville show.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Lucius

Confusing that Out Of Range hasn't been played (during a show) yet. For me it's one of the highlights of the ST album.

I've grown to really love Devil's In The Details. Would it work live though? or would it be another Only Memories Remain moment where the crowd almost always seem to switch off and start talking.

I'd of had money on Still Thinkin being played more than Climbing The Ladder. I can imagine the intro and outro leading to some nice jams - like Spinning My Wheels has.

Beautiful Love - meh, feel free to keep that one on the shelf guys.
it wouldn't be a party without you

MOWJO8185

Quote from: Lucius on Sep 15, 2022, 09:16 AMConfusing that Out Of Range hasn't been played (during a show) yet. For me it's one of the highlights of the ST album.

I've grown to really love Devil's In The Details. Would it work live though? or would it be another Only Memories Remain moment where the crowd almost always seem to switch off and start talking.

I'd of had money on Still Thinkin being played more than Climbing The Ladder. I can imagine the intro and outro leading to some nice jams - like Spinning My Wheels has.

I always assumed if they worked at it they'd be able to get some dark weirdness going on Devil's in the Details a la Dondante.

Lucius

Quote from: MOWJO8185 on Sep 15, 2022, 02:35 PM
Quote from: Lucius on Sep 15, 2022, 09:16 AMConfusing that Out Of Range hasn't been played (during a show) yet. For me it's one of the highlights of the ST album.

I always assumed if they worked at it they'd be able to get some dark weirdness going on Devil's in the Details a la Dondante.

You're right. They could definitely do something with it. They're masters of juicing up old stuff and "album" songs. I'm a big fan of that recent The Day is Coming. The BDE during that red rocks version is just magic :cheesy: 
it wouldn't be a party without you

robb

based on soundcheck in rochester hills, and hearing still thinkin during soundcheck in mexico, out of range is the one that's closest to being show ready.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

RobRoy286

Still Thinkin is SO good. Maybe my favorite track on both Waterfalls. Really hope they bust it out!

RobRoy286