US Tour Announcement ?

Started by MMJCOBRA, Feb 27, 2023, 11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericm

Woohoo! Saint Augustine makes the cut again!!! Psyched   for this show as it's in a beautiful little Amp, bordering a State Park and walking distance to the beach!

Anyone planning on going shoot me a pm if you have any questions about the town, eats, lodging etc. ItIs  a small college, touristy town, lots of historical things to see and do, as well as lots and I do mean lots of places to eat and drink.

See you all there.

Btw, my avatar pic is the poster from  the last time they played here in 15.
"Where's Jim going?"

sillyboob

Quote from: brob on Mar 15, 2023, 03:52 PMNot sure about this new system. Onsale the day of the announcement isn't great. It will be interesting to see what tickets are assigned. I chose tier 1 for SD (176 for two). 460 for the VIP was a little much.

Chose the same thing for San Diego, will be interesting to see what comes of it.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

getinthevan

Quote from: RobRoy286 on Mar 15, 2023, 01:43 PMNo Chicago or Detroit?  :(

Here's hoping for a fall tour...

Let's change it up and do it in Kalamazoo.  I'd even settle for Grand Rapids.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Bulldog

Gota say the lack of notice caught me way off guard, wasnt expecting anything to actually go on sale till at least tomorrow at the soonest, missed out on RR VIP, but still happy to see the boys making some rounds !!!

rkwedge

I agree with being caught off guard. I did manage to get the 2 nights VIP at Red Rocks but it was a scramble. I like what they're trying to do here and get the tickets in the hands of the fans instead of the scalpers. Just need to learn the process, like not being able to buy both nights at Red Rocks in one transaction. Had to buy night 1 then go back in and get night 2. I hope the fall tour includes a few more multi night shows. Great to have them back out on the road, can't wait.  :beer:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

walterfredo

Quote from: sillyboob on Mar 15, 2023, 07:09 PM
Quote from: brob on Mar 15, 2023, 03:52 PMNot sure about this new system. Onsale the day of the announcement isn't great. It will be interesting to see what tickets are assigned. I chose tier 1 for SD (176 for two). 460 for the VIP was a little much.

Chose the same thing for San Diego, will be interesting to see what comes of it.

I suspect the tix that people get will be great. Really wanted to put in a request for SD as well, but we will be a group of 6 most likely, and could only request 2 so decided to hold off.

APR

Quote from: ericm on Mar 15, 2023, 05:37 PMWoohoo! Saint Augustine makes the cut again!!! Psyched   for this show as it's in a beautiful little Amp, bordering a State Park and walking distance to the beach!

Anyone planning on going shoot me a pm if you have any questions about the town, eats, lodging etc. ItIs  a small college, touristy town, lots of historical things to see and do, as well as lots and I do mean lots of places to eat and drink.

See you all there.

See you there!!  We'll talk as the day gets closer.  I put in the lottery for GA pit.  I forgot they played there in 2015.  I was at the 2010 show..... amazing show and venue.

tdb810

Quote from: APR on Mar 16, 2023, 12:43 PM
Quote from: ericm on Mar 15, 2023, 05:37 PMWoohoo! Saint Augustine makes the cut again!!! Psyched   for this show as it's in a beautiful little Amp, bordering a State Park and walking distance to the beach!

See you all there.

See you there!!  We'll talk as the day gets closer.  I put in the lottery for GA pit.  I forgot they played there in 2015.  I was at the 2010 show..... amazing show and venue.

Hi Guys!!!  Wow that sounds so special! I don't think we will be doing St Augustine...we have our sights on Red Rocks, and the CT show, and of course will be going to the show at SDSU.  It times out perfectly with our daughter starting her third year out there...we can party after move in!

Are you guys doing any other shows?
.....Back at the Model Home

ericm

Quote from: tdb810 on Mar 16, 2023, 02:43 PM

See you all there.

Hi Guys!!!  Wow that sounds so special! I don't think we will be doing St Augustine...we have our sights on Red Rocks, and the CT show, and of course will be going to the show at SDSU.  It times out perfectly with our daughter starting her third year out there...we can party after move in!

Hey Trish! I might do the Charleston SC show the next night but haven't decided yet. That'll probably be it for me for the summer as I'm holding out hope for some fall multi -night runs/shows.

I'm more into those than a bunch of single nights (won't be able to do Red Rocks this summer) and I'd love to hit Chicago or The Cap again if they do a multi night run at one of those and fingers crossed for a NYE Run as well.
"Where's Jim going?"

cshum372

I would be willing to bet that the fall dates will include dates @ The Met in Philly- there were strong rumors about these shows leading up to the summer tour dates being released- but it makes more sense this will be a fall date of course.

I think the only summer show I'm gonna be able to catch is Peach in Scranton.  :embarrassed:

APR

Quote from: ericm on Mar 16, 2023, 06:08 PM
Quote from: tdb810 on Mar 16, 2023, 02:43 PM

See you all there.

Hey Trish! I might do the Charleston SC show the next night but haven't decided yet. That'll probably be it for me for the summer as I'm holding out hope for some fall multi -night runs/shows.

I'm more into those than a bunch of single nights (won't be able to do Red Rocks this summer) and I'd love to hit Chicago or The Cap again if they do a multi night run at one of those and fingers crossed for a NYE Run as well.

St. A, Charleston, and DC.  And the fall for a few as well. 

buymycar

Will they announce opening acts later, or is this a tour with no openers like 2008?

Pineapple

Quote from: buymycar on Mar 18, 2023, 08:44 PMWill they announce opening acts later, or is this a tour with no openers like 2008?
There will be openers; they are still finalizing those deals.
If you don't know yourself, how could you ever know me?

ranyart

Our One Big Family ticket order for Indy just came through and it's looking great!  Still waiting on Newport KY...

MMJTX

So are we going to find out what we got for all the shows registered for today? I thought it say 5:00pm
Anytime

walterfredo

Quote from: MMJTX on Mar 20, 2023, 03:57 PMSo are we going to find out what we got for all the shows registered for today? I thought it say 5:00pm

they are sending out email notifications on a show by show basis, not sure how far they are on the list of dates at this point. If you didn't score anything, you will likely get an email stating such at the very end of the process today.

ericm

Got my OBF ticket for St. Augustine. I didn't think it would be a tough ticket but always nice to see a confirmation email and not a denied one.  :thumbsup:

Curious to see what people got when it comes to reserved seat requests for shows. I just went GA Pit which I'm sure most everyone else does as well.

I know I got two front row orchestra seats for two of the Beacon shows and Mann Center shows through Roll Call presales and hoping OBF hooked people up with great reserves  for those requesting seats.
"Where's Jim going?"

walterfredo

I put in for both RR shows and San Diego. I got row 27 Friday at RR, denied for Saturday. Still haven't heard about the SD show but imagine should fairly soon.

brob

I got BBB Row 4 seats 7-8 for San Diego - really great seats.

rab7607

Bought VIP GA for Red Rocks Night 1, I got selected for Night 2, Row 5!! Wife got selected for our hometown show, Pittsburgh.