Main Menu

Started by ali, Jan 26, 2006, 04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ali

i've never been to cairns but you're headed for tropical far north queensland ( i just had a look on a map, it's WAY up right near the pointy bit right at the top of the east coast) so i would basically be prepared for HOT. lots & lots of HOT. from what i've heard, you don't really get seasons as such up there, particularly that far north it's basically hot & wet (monsoon season) or hot & dry. fun!!

lots to see up that way - you're going to be quite close to the Barrier Reef, Daintree National Park, the Whitsundays (beautiful group of islands) is a bit further south... pretty spectacular stuff.

hope you have fun! what are you studying?
love a song for the way it makes you feel

ali

this look good or what?  8)

dragonboy

WOW!!! I need a holiday...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ali

and you just went to guam!! a week or so here would be great though... i'd love to have a tropical beach holiday

dragonboy

Guam seems like YEARS ago & it wasn't as beautiful as that  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

for_you_only

i am going to study art and soc. jcu is a pretty small school however. its so cold here im going to be in shock! thanks for the info!

peanut butter puddin surprise

pittsburgh can be really cold at this time of the year....
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

for_you_only