henry rollins show

Started by ratsprayer, Jun 15, 2006, 11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratsprayer

ok i dont have cable, so ive not watched it on an actual tv, but i keep up with the clips on the net, and i have to say, i enjoy it.  this is coming from someone who cant stand rollins' music one bit, but as a show host and commentator on various subjects, i like the guy.

check out this clip.  hilarious.  

http://live.video.rainbow-media-online.com/video.jsp?video_id=5467&subcategory_id=2045&template_id=2045&backtochannels=1

dragonboy

I like Henry Rollins, it was whilst browsing the clips for his show on the internet that I found the MMJ Poolside Interview.
I used to like his music & saw him live once but I haven't listened to anything in years. I also have a couple of his spoken word CDs & one book.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

peanut butter puddin surprise

best comeback to ann coulter, ever!  hilarious, thanks for that...I needed a good laugh!  

have you ever heard Hank tell the tale of his take on Iggy Pop?  
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ratsprayer

Quotebest comeback to ann coulter, ever!  hilarious, thanks for that...I needed a good laugh!  

have you ever heard Hank tell the tale of his take on Iggy Pop?  

i'm not aware of it.  is there a link, or where could i find it?

not that I'm aware of;  it was from his "standup" show he did a whilst back...apparently, Henry is feeling insecure about Iggy as he describes how Iggy blows him off the stage every night during their tour together.  that and his imitation of Iggy is priceless.  

MMJ_fanatic

aahhh Henry thou dost appreciate the sound of your own voice a wee too much sometimes.  Love your music try sticking with that...
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

;) you're just saying that because he's roasting ann coulter...c'mon, admit it!  ;)